Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Not super pissed at the moment. But I do believe this was a year too early. Should have cut him next year around this time.

It should have been a Beasley or Williams being cut. Dez is better than both!

Just don’t use this as a reason/excuse to draft a WR first. If they do just that, I know they def tripping. But, if they stick to the plan I think they were going with at first (LB, DL) than I would believe that they really have a plan moving forward.

You don’t need a first round “top” diva WR to win a SB...Julio, Odell, Brown, etc are all ringless... :yeshrug:

Just baffles me that he’s cut but we hang on to Witten who honestly is hurting our young TE development by not getting off the field when he’s basically 3-5 yards and turn around...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
LMAO @ "stupid".. don't come at me like the little homotional bytch you are with other people in this thread cause I'll verbally smack the dust off your bytch ass. You in your feelings sticking up for your cac twitter writers or what? :dahell:

I wouldn't try to assume what his point was. I have no idea, I don't really care. All I know he said its "crazy" that the Cowboys released those guys within a span of 5 years. It's not "crazy" cuz the type of shyt literally happens all the time in the league. And one of the guys on that list (Romo) retired, it wasn't like he was released to go somewhere else. So there's really no point to the tweet, it's just the cacs following this team that are trying to stir up drama. Ain't nothing "crazy" or out of the norm about releasing aging high-priced vets
Being 100000% honest you won't verbally or psychically do shyt to me so spare me you stupid bytch. Continuing on yes on this you're stupid just take the fukking L and keep it moving. Also don't use them bytch tactics of the coli I'm defending a cac. You dumb bytch I'm not sticking up for a cac or anything else. I just said the point of the post was clear to see and you were toooooo stupid to see the point. Idgaf if Wesley snipes posted it I would say the same thing so spare me the coli cac shyt to throw off your stupidity.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Not super pissed at the moment. But I do believe this was a year too early. Should have cut him next year around this time.

It should have been a Beasley or Williams being cut. Dez is better than both!

Just don’t use this as a reason/excuse to draft a WR first. If they do just that, I know they def tripping. But, if they stick to the plan I think they were going with at first (LB, DL) than I would believe that they really have a plan moving forward.

You don’t need a first round “top” diva WR to win a SB...Julio, Odell, Brown, etc are all ringless...

Just baffles me that he’s cut but we hang on to Witten who honestly is hurting our young TE development by not getting off the field when he’s basically 3-5 yards and turn around...

A lot of these hillbillies on CZ are whining about this shyt, but thats exactly it the days of needing to draft a "#1 receiver" are over. Antonio Brown led the L in the receiving as a 6th rounder.. Adam Thielen undrafted.. Tyreek Hill 5th round.. lotta dudes broke out last couple of years that were midround picks. The game has changed.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Being 100000% honest you won't verbally or psychically do shyt to me so spare me you stupid bytch. Continuing on yes on this you're stupid just take the fukking L and keep it moving. Also don't use them bytch tactics of the coli I'm defending a cac. You dumb bytch I'm not sticking up for a cac or anything else. I just said the point of the post was clear to see and you were toooooo stupid to see the point. Idgaf if Wesley snipes posted it I would say the same thing so spare me the coli cac shyt to throw off your stupidity.

OK so setting aside the typical whiny homotional fakkit on his period bytchmade tendencies that you continue to display in this post much like your history that everyone has seen throughout this thread, tell me how it is "crazy" that the Cowboys and moved on from 3 specific players in the span of 5 years. How is that in any way "Crazy" other than a cac writer trying to stir up drama.

Cowboys beat writers are in overdrive right now on Twitter trying to pump out some narratives. This cac is doing it in a subtle way. He got Dez in his twitter header. He's clearly a stan and thats cool, I got Dez in my avi, but you gotta look at this situation clear headed and not like a bytch.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
These clowns be acting like the Cowboys are the only team that does that shyt though.

Like as if Jerry Rice didn't leave the Niners.. as if Favre didn't leave GB...

McNabb, Joe Montana, the list goes on and on.

Romo, Dez, DWare didn't win. Yes they are fan favorites but at the end of the day they didn't win. Being a fan favorite and polarizing will only get you but so far.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Im not buying into the media drama narrative on this. Dez was getting paid like an elite WR and not producing like one anymore. Simple as that. Anyone looking for any other reasons that he was cut is just trying to stir up shyt.
Witten isn't an elite TE any more and Garrett is not an elite coach, yet they're still here but Dez is gone. Sammy Watkins is nowhere near Dez's level and they were going to pay him 4mil more than Dez, so do you really think money was the reason genius?

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Im mad- but at the same time.. I expect the Joneses to do stupid ish. It's been that way for 2 decades.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Witten isn't an elite TE any more and Garrett is not an elite coach, yet they're still here but Dez is gone. Sammy Watkins is nowhere near Dez's level and they were going to pay him 4mil more than Dez, so do you really think money was the reason genius?

Witten been needed to be trashed but he restructured and is making what, $1.5 mil this year? I don't see Dez doing that so yeah, money is the reason.

Considering age and potential, for the same ballpark of money I'm taking Watkins over Dez at this point. I think most teams would.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
OK so setting aside the typical whiny homotional fakkit on his period bytchmade tendencies that you continue to display in this post much like your history that everyone has seen throughout this thread, tell me how it is "crazy" that the Cowboys and moved on from 3 specific players in the span of 5 years. How is that in any way "Crazy" other than a cac writer trying to stir up drama.

Cowboys beat writers are in overdrive right now on Twitter trying to pump out some narratives. This cac is doing it in a subtle way. He got Dez in his twitter header. He's clearly a stan and thats cool, I got Dez in my avi, but you gotta look at this situation clear headed and not like a bytch.
Spare me nikka cause if you were sooo much better than me you wouldn't add all this bullshyt in your first sentence I guarantee on your mothers life you wouldn't say to my face. So don't try to take the moral high ground p*ssy. Why would I tell you how crazy it is bytch? I didn't say it. I said that was the point of dudes post. You fukking public school failures gotta read with understanding.

Never no bytch but if that makes you feel better ok. I don't think they should've done it but it is what it is. Which one of my post has really said more than that. I think some of this goes on Dak but its not like I'm not rocking with the team so I don't understand your point of saying I'm not clear headed and you are. If you was clear headed you wouldn't missed the obvious of,what dude was saying.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Witten been needed to be trashed but he restructured and is making what, $1.5 mil this year? I don't see Dez doing that so yeah, money is the reason.

Considering age and potential, for the same ballpark of money I'm taking Watkins over Dez at this point. I think most teams would.

sammy watkins has 1 year when hes not literally broken in half and we ready to bring him in? :francis:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Don't get your hopes up on a good year.. Trash coaching staff , quarterback with a trash arm, defense is soft AF! Smh lol. My sqaud tho:mjcry:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

How can money be the reason when from everything we've currently heard it wasn't any talk of a paycut?