Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Like T.O said, Dak has nothing to do with Dez and the way the organization views him. I understand people want to blame someone but its on the owner and head coach in my opinion. Look at their track record. They run off anyone who poses a threat to garret's security and jerry's ego.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Like T.O said, Dak has nothing to do with Dez and the way the organization views him. I understand people want to blame someone but its on the owner and head coach in my opinion. Look at their track record. They run off anyone who poses a threat to garret's security and jerry's ego.

Im not buying into the media drama narrative on this. Dez was getting paid like an elite WR and not producing like one anymore. Simple as that. Anyone looking for any other reasons that he was cut is just trying to stir up shyt.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DEZ fell in line because he had no choice. Don't feed into the narrative. Dez always did whatever he wanted. People tolerated it because of Romo and because he was actually a game changer.

Teams rarely doubled him last year. He's not the same player. Let it go. He had his turn. Now it's somebody else's.
Dez fell in line cause he had to but he did what he wanted. You sound stupid bruh like your statement contradicts itself

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Im not buying into the media drama narrative on this. Dez was getting paid like an elite WR and not producing like one anymore. Simple as that. Anyone looking for any other reasons that he was cut is just trying to stir up shyt.
Why not even offer him a pay cut or restructure then?

You telling me Twill deserves to be on this team more than Dez???

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
What kinda chick logic is this? Is he coming off his rookie year? Are people not allowed to comment on what they most recently saw because of past performance? You ain't making no sense. On top of that I've always said dude when he went up against better D looked this way even his rookie year. The shyt ain't been erased. Its just last year even more teams had him looking like the Giants and Vikes did his rookie year and its basically been the same shyt when it happens.

So because I don't agree with you its chick logic:stopitslime:

Blame dak then nikka. It doesn't matter what qb we had, Dez was hurt, older and Dez was going to get released, bottom line. This team is the equivalent of a hamster on a wheel with jerry and garret calling the shots. Bottom line, once zeke went down, the offense went vanilla and our staff did nothing to help the qb or offense.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kinda chick logic is this? Is he coming off his rookie year? Are people not allowed to comment on what they most recently saw because of past performance? You ain't making no sense. On top of that I've always said dude when he went up against better D looked this way even his rookie year. The shyt ain't been erased. Its just last year even more teams had him looking like the Giants and Vikes did his rookie year and its basically been the same shyt when it happens.

Daks first year had the most offensive talent we have seen since the superbowl years, as the talent diminishes so has daks play :francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Losing poses the biggest threat. Garrett wants to win.

At the end of the day the cowboys were average for most of Dez's time in Dallas. They're basically saying they are a 9-7 team with or without Dez and I think that's the truth.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Why not even offer him a pay cut or restructure then?

You telling me Twill deserves to be on this team more than Dez???

nikka did I say that? :dahell: This ain't got shyt to do with TWill. He is obviously a piece of got damn trash. The sooner he's off the team the better. But he's making $3.5 mil and Dez was gonna make, what, 14? It's a money decision.

We dont know exactly what conversations happened between the team and Dez and his agent. Maybe they made it clear he wasn't taking a pay cut.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka did I say that? :dahell: This ain't got shyt to do with TWill. He is obviously a piece of got damn trash. The sooner he's off the team the better. But he's making $3.5 mil and Dez was gonna make, what, 14? It's a money decision.

We dont know exactly what conversations happened between the team and Dez and his agent. Maybe they made it clear he wasn't taking a pay cut.

they aint even offer a pay cut breh... just flat out cut him :francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dez fell in line cause he had to but he did what he wanted. You sound stupid bruh like your statement contradicts itself

DEZ got cut mostly because of his attitude. The way he carried himself in the locker room and around players.

His on the field production was secondary. That's what you don't get. His energy just wasn't right for the team. Too many young players on the roster. He basically got pushed aside because the team wants to get younger and cheaper. He's 30 and makes too much.

Y'all taking this shyt too personal. A lot of other great receivers got released in the past.