Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikka did I say that? :dahell: This ain't got shyt to do with TWill. He is obviously a piece of got damn trash. The sooner he's off the team the better. But he's making $3.5 mil and Dez was gonna make, what, 14? It's a money decision.

We dont know exactly what conversations happened between the team and Dez and his agent. Maybe they made it clear he wasn't taking a pay cut.

If this was the final year of his deal then they probably would've asked him to. But it wasn't. And if they asked him to take a pay cut this year and he goes to the pro Bowl, then what?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So because I don't agree with you its chick logic:stopitslime:

Blame dak then nikka. It doesn't matter what qb we had, Dez was hurt, older and Dez was going to get released, bottom line. This team is the equivalent of a hamster on a wheel with jerry and garret calling the shots. Bottom line, once zeke went down, the offense went vanilla and our staff did nothing to help the qb or offense.
Are you stupid? You seriously think I said chick logic because you disagreed with em? I don't give a fukk if you agree or not. That's not why I said chick logic. The chick logic is your smilie using ass doing shyt that chicks do in an argument/disagreement. Ole why didn't you say that when he doing good ass nikka. I ain't no hater but I did say these things when he struggled his rookie year. I just thought not many teams had the personal to implement the shyt that he would struggle on. Last year proved me wrong. We also ain't talking about his fukking rookie season. We talking about last year. I guess its okay to be on his dikk cheering him but dude stinking he deserves no critique. FOH.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I thought be a pay cut not a damn release :damn:

As much fault he has this shyt is more so on coaching staff and then split evenly with dak and the whole wr core

Man I just dont know he still has value move him the hell around for christ sake we didn't even get a chance to try diff stuff too see if make a difference at all shyt lowkey got me mad

If we did that and he still couldn't pull his weight then I get it

Hell I get it if he didnt want a pay cut and we released him cuz he not worth the money now

But we just released him flat out

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
That was his point stupid not that this hasn't happened anywhere else like your silly post is saying.

LMAO @ "stupid".. don't come at me like the little homotional bytch you are with other people in this thread cause I'll verbally smack the dust off your bytch ass. You in your feelings sticking up for your cac twitter writers or what? :dahell:

I wouldn't try to assume what his point was. I have no idea, I don't really care. All I know he said its "crazy" that the Cowboys released those guys within a span of 5 years. It's not "crazy" cuz the type of shyt literally happens all the time in the league. And one of the guys on that list (Romo) retired, it wasn't like he was released to go somewhere else. So there's really no point to the tweet, it's just the cacs following this team that are trying to stir up drama. Ain't nothing "crazy" or out of the norm about releasing aging high-priced vets