Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:dead:at all the Dak hate.

Y'all really think he is the reason Dez is gone? This franchise is ran by an incompetent owner and Dak is the one to blame for Dez being released?
As bad as Dak played all year long Dez never threw him under the bus. Yet Dak stayed quiet as a church mouse when the pitchforks came out against Dez, fukk him. fukk Stephen Jones swaggerless ass too, glad to be done with this team. Clownboys

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk this bytch ass organization and these house nikkas calling into the radio stations shytting on Dez. Jaques Taylor sounds like a real happy fakkit now that Dez is gone, and G-Bag still can't say how this benefits the Cowboys. Dez was the embodiment of a Cowboys fan and he brought the realness that can't be replaced.
Yea this shyt wack. Only an idiot would applaud this move. Getting nothing back, wait till the FA market dried up, get way worse at WR.. fukk this team im going where dez go. Stephen a try hard

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bill and Garrett should be next. Bland offense and Bill out here making demands. :stopitslime:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk this bytch ass organization and these house nikkas calling into the radio stations shytting on Dez. Jaques Taylor sounds like a real happy fakkit now that Dez is gone, and G-Bag still can't say how this benefits the Cowboys. Dez was the embodiment of a Cowboys fan and he brought the realness that can't be replaced.
If I ever see JJT in Dallas I'm sliding him on sight

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I'm trying to think about this clear headed. It's tough as hell man. Dez been my guy from day 1, pause. I remember how excited I was when we draft him. I thought for sure going into that draft he would end up in New England or some shyt, no way we would get him. I really felt like we got Michael Irvin Jr. when he ended up falling in our laps.

It's hard for me to say but Dez was not the same guy anymore. Last year wasn't all his fault, but if you think last year Dez was the same as the elite Dez from 2012-2014, you smokin that good shyt. And as he was about to turn 30 this year, let's face it, it was only going to be downhill from there. He lost a lot of explosiveness and age was not on his side.

This is why I could never be a GM. I could never have made this decision. Too much emotion. But I do ultimately think it was the right thing to do. We got Dez's best years, but it is time to move on. :mjcry:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
As bad as Dak played all year long Dez never threw him under the bus. Yet Dak stayed quiet as a church mouse when the pitchforks came out against Dez, fukk him. fukk Stephen Jones swaggerless ass too, glad to be done with this team. Clownboys
Dont leave breh. Im pissed too, but we were dam near born in to this :mjcry:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yea this shyt wack. Only an idiot would applaud this move. Getting nothing back, wait till the FA market dried up, get way worse at WR.. fukk this team im going where dez go. Stephen a try hard
shyt a lot of folks on cowboyszone loving this move but until they prove otherwise cats about to have Zeke going up against 8-9 man fronts.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

THIS IS THE SNAKE QB YOU nikkaS STAN. ITS FOOT ON NECK SEASON FOR THIS CLOWN :camby:

DEZ fell in line because he had no choice. Don't feed into the narrative. Dez always did whatever he wanted. People tolerated it because of Romo and because he was actually a game changer.

Teams rarely doubled him last year. He's not the same player. Let it go. He had his turn. Now it's somebody else's.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't argue Dak had a bad 2nd year but I didn't hear any of y'all complaining his rookie season.
What kinda chick logic is this? Is he coming off his rookie year? Are people not allowed to comment on what they most recently saw because of past performance? You ain't making no sense. On top of that I've always said dude when he went up against better D looked this way even his rookie year. The shyt ain't been erased. Its just last year even more teams had him looking like the Giants and Vikes did his rookie year and its basically been the same shyt when it happens.