Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Dez or no Dez.. Prepare for the pick to be a receiver. Jerry loves to sell jerseys. Watch him to tryin draft Sutton- and spin him as the next Julio. Ideally I see Jerry planning to talk dez into a paycut, draft WR, and then release Dez next offseason. I want Payne or Landry. But those Jerseys just wouldn't sell like a fancy wr. That's how Jerry thinks

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are nikkas caping for Dez so hard. Is he THAT much of a difference maker on this team? Does his skill set bridge the gap between 1995 and the next championship?

Hell fukking no. Dallas went all in on Dak. Last year, Dez had an opportunity to elevate the passing game with Zeke gone and he blew it. So if he's gone or is forced to take a pay cut, that's all on him.

He should know the offense like the back of his hand. He should know how to get open and find weaknesses in defensive coverage's. nikkas want to blame Dak when he was spoon fed the offense as a rookie and was still learning it in year 2.

NONE of the wide receivers looked out for Dak last year and it showed. So if he wants to complain about not getting the ball and taking a pay cut, he should look in the mirror.
:picard: I agree with a lot of that though

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Why are nikkas caping for Dez so hard. Is he THAT much of a difference maker on this team? Does his skill set bridge the gap between 1995 and the next championship?

Hell fukking no. Dallas went all in on Dak. Last year, Dez had an opportunity to elevate the passing game with Zeke gone and he blew it. So if he's gone or is forced to take a pay cut, that's all on him.

He should know the offense like the back of his hand. He should know how to get open and find weaknesses in defensive coverage's. nikkas want to blame Dak when he was spoon fed the offense as a rookie and was still learning it in year 2.

NONE of the wide receivers looked out for Dak last year and it showed. So if he wants to complain about not getting the ball and taking a pay cut, he should look in the mirror.

you such a casual. Dak was too busy sailing the ball 20 feet over head for any of the receivers to "look out" for him. Bu but he was still learning the offense..gtfo with that weak ass excuse

aZH6SHlbXKBJ_YREnLl0OEDnqD9sOrA_fV0PtKE6rGo.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zeke run the buffets. Dez built a nation out of fire worshippers and this is the thanks he get from you ungrateful b*stards

I have no love for any ringless Cowboys. :mjlol:

I have more love for Alvin Harper than some nikka like Dez.

Any other team would've kicked Dez low IQ ass out the door by now. :camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you such a casual. Dak was too busy sailing the ball 20 feet over head for any of the receivers to "look out" for him. Bu but he was still learning the offense..gtfo with that weak ass excuse

He wasn't open half the time. Dak threw to Dez more than anyone else, forcing it at times. It's hard to throw watchable balls to a receiver who isn't open.

More importantly Dallas runs a timing based offense so again for the 100 th time, if a quarterback doesn't know where the receiver is going to be at its damn near impossible for him to deliver the ball accurately.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2012-2014 was before Dez start getting hurt on his lower body.

It's hard trying to throw a catchable ball to a receiver that isn't getting any separation and is relying on his athleticism that isn't there anymore.

Dez never tried to develop his game post-athleticism.

Dez never learned how to adjust his route to the defensive coverage.

He have to be told what to do and I also blame Garrett for that as well.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasn't open half the time. Dak threw to Dez more than anyone else, forcing it at times. It's hard to throw watchable balls to a receiver who isn't open.

More importantly Dallas runs a timing based offense so again for the 100 th time, if a quarterback doesn't know where the receiver is going to be at its damn near impossible for him to deliver the ball accurately.

This is the gospel. :wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Y'all nikkas riding for Dez are stuck on the brand. The image. If Roy Williams ran the same routes and pit up the exact same stats you all would be begging Dallas to cut him.

The passing game is secondary now. Dallas is building up the defense to compliment the running game plain and simple. I rode with dez since day one but in all honesty Dallas chances of winning a title won't hinge on Dez being on the roster. You all have to acknowledge that much :mindblown: