Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not even going to be a fan if they get rid of Dez, who even at his worst was still the best WR on the team.
The damage has already been done. If Dez takes a pay cut I would be shocked.

Dak isn't bad, but if Romo was still here, this wouldn't even be entertained which makes this whole situation strange.

At the end of the day though, this is mostly on Dez. He should've adjusted his game, or reinvented himself last year and didn't. You can only do the same things for so long. Players, and coaches, learned how to defend him more effectively and he never adjusted. With that being said, I home he's gone. New team, new era. fukk it :manny:
Bulshyt, Dez's problem last year was drops and also having to deal with a very inaccurate Dak. His route running problem has been over exaggerated and there is a long ass video to show that he was actually running good routes. The fact is this is all on the staff for not being able to adjust to other teams, and being completely lost without Zeke to bail them out.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got my tickets. Not sure if I’m going. Prob give it to one of my co workers
Do you need tickets to get in there? I went to the draft in Philly last year and all the tickets did for you was get you a chair to sit down. But you was still able to participate in all the activities and see the draft presentation without a ticket

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We should get rid of Dak before Dez
I agree but we shall really see if Dak can look better this year or are we going to have to look at a qb in the draft next year early. If he has a season like last year I think you have to. I doubt he will though with Zeke being back so we will probably be stuck being honest. Saying that I wish him the best just think dude only likes to throw when your wide open and that doesn't work as the nfl on top of not being the most accurate.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’d take Romo over Dak right now. At least he slings it down the field. Tired of dink and Dak 3 yard passes