Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Dez isn’t what he used to be but this is crazy

They need a QB. A half way decent QB could still consistently bring the best out of Dez Sunday.

This fat, inaccurate, sloppy footwork, dink and duck scrambling bum isn’t the one..

Cutting Dez solves nothing..

Edit** Dak is some shyt but Jason Garrett’s nadir is also long overdue.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez isn’t what he used to be but this is crazy

They need a QB. A half way decent QB could still consistently bring the best out of Dez Sunday.

This fat, inaccurate, sloppy footwork, dink and duck scrambling bum isn’t the one..

Cutting Dez solves nothing..

Edit** Dak is some shyt but Jason Garrett’s nadir is also long overdue.
:gucci:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If they cut Dez I might be done brehs. My blood is boiling even typing this. Watching Garrett two days ago talk about Dez like he was a stranger shows you want kind of sick demented politician we're dealing with. I cannot support this team anymore if they railroad Dez in favor of this bunch of loser and cronie coaches. Detriot Lion castoffs and a puppet now run this organization. Shame.

Michael Irvin where are you? For God's sake call Jerry and talk some sense in him.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The damage has already been done. If Dez takes a pay cut I would be shocked.

Dak isn't bad, but if Romo was still here, this wouldn't even be entertained which makes this whole situation strange.

At the end of the day though, this is mostly on Dez. He should've adjusted his game, or reinvented himself last year and didn't. You can only do the same things for so long. Players, and coaches, learned how to defend him more effectively and he never adjusted. With that being said, I home he's gone. New team, new era. fukk it :manny: