Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
If they cut Dez I might be done brehs. My blood is boiling even typing this. Watching Garrett two days ago talk about Dez like he was a stranger shows you want kind of sick demented politician we're dealing with. I cannot support this team anymore if they railroad Dez in favor of this bunch of loser and cronie coaches. Detriot Lion castoffs and a puppet now run this organization. Shame.

Michael Irvin where are you? For God's sake call Jerry and talk some sense in him.

Football product becoming trash anyways so once we cut Dez this will be easy for me as I won’t be paying attention to football period until Red Head is out

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I would love to but didn't get a ticket in the raffle:francis: All I see online is people out of state saying they won a ticket but can't get off work or can't pay for flights and hotel smh. Are the prices decent? I don't mind making the drive but I want to go to the draft, I don't care about the other activities that weekend tbh.
I didn't get a ticket in the raffle either....all the tickets I've seen people selling are way too high

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Draft? :heh:

I may not even be a fan of this team if they do what I think they gonna do on Friday :to:
YR103.gif