Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dez is not going nowhere this season. But his ass is on notice though this season. Better ball the fukk out. When dak throws your ass a perfect pass you need to catch that shyt.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez is not going nowhere this season. But his ass is on notice though this season. Better ball the fukk out. When dak throws your ass a perfect pass you need to catch that shyt.

Deep route with contested coverage you already know breh :shaq:

They want this nikka to be micheal irvin so bad hes not allowed to be wide open. Everything gotta be a fukkin boxout hand in face level 10 catch difficulty :mjlol:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Dez will be on this team this season. Jerry has said as much.
Like I’ve told people, it’s not solely up to him anymore. Jerry loved Romo even more than Dez and wanted him back badly, but where did we find Romo around this time last year? I think Dez being back is not a 100% at all. If he is gone, I think Linehans hands will be on this as well like it was Romo.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Cowboys receivers Ryan Switzer, Cole Beasley, Lance Lenoir, Noah Brown and tight end Rico Gathers have already been working with route running guru, David Robinson. Dez Bryant has not yet begun, but intends to.

Read more here: 5 things we learned about Dez Bryant from route-running guru David Robinson

So after all these years, Beasley, and Williams are just now deciding to run better routes. Or does that rule only apply to Dez

@stilltheguru :sas1:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Cowboys receivers Ryan Switzer, Cole Beasley, Lance Lenoir, Noah Brown and tight end Rico Gathers have already been working with route running guru, David Robinson. Dez Bryant has not yet begun, but intends to.

Read more here: 5 things we learned about Dez Bryant from route-running guru David Robinson

So after all these years, Beasley, and Williams are just now deciding to run better routes. Or does that rule only apply to Dez

They really think that route running going to lead to Dak throwing more accurate passes and Garrett letting them run those routes in that anaemic offense in a game setting.

tumblr_p4on78DpCC1txl6nno2_r2_540.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dez in year 8. Switzer and Rico just starting. Beasley and brown are irrelevant

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Ya'll think Dak want Dez gone?
Nah I don't think so. But if Dez isn't here his sorry ass will be a big reason why. Scapegoat after scapegoat has been sacrificed to keep Garrett in power, this is the fork in the road. If Dez goes, I go too. I'll be in exile until this god forsaken Jason Garrett era comes to an end.