Reppin
NULL
daronpayne.jpg

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All signs point to us getting rid of Dez and the real reason is because he questioned that clowns playcalling/scheme as everyone has since 2008.

Hope he signs somewhere and gets himself a ring
Does someone who decided in year 8 to work on routes deserve dallas fans wishing him a ring for a different team? :jbhmm:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Does someone who decided in year 8 to work on routes deserve dallas fans wishing him a ring for a different team? :jbhmm:

I highly doubt he’s never worked on his routes until now.

Everyone has exposed this offense breh. The coaches find out what they feel you do best and stick to that and don’t give you anything else in your route tree. TO wanted to run certain routes and wasn’t allowed in Dallas. TO’s route running ability can never be questioned. But in dallas he was only allowed to run a few routes.

Brice Butler also let the cat out the bag indicating there were routes he wanted to run in Dallas but they just “find what you do best and stick to that.”

Romo in a favor politically correct way indicated our offense didn’t have variety including that we never had schemes to beat cover 4 which “confused” him.

I fukk with you cause you’re a Boys fan but I cant believe we have people on here defending Garrett the way we have. How many more years of other coaches and players calling out this offense do we need to realize he’s the problem?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel so lukewarm about this team this year :beli:

Zeke probably needs to lead the league in yards and TDs for us to make the offs :scusthov:

We probably fire garret if things go badly tho :noah:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel so lukewarm about this team this year :beli:

Zeke probably needs to lead the league in yards and TDs for us to make the offs :scusthov:

We probably fire garret if things go badly tho :noah:
I told y’all #21 singlehandedly is keeping Garrett employed. Dude is that nice. Best cowboy skill player since TO easily.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
didn't upgrade at all this offseason per usual

they'll draft some shytty dlineman in the first round per usual that won't pan out :hhh:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Alright.. can everybody move on from the Dez thing? 99% sure he is on our team. Just hope the coaches can expand the playbook for the betterment of Dez.