Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I'm sorry but there is so much wrong with your post. You can't seriously sit here and say it's all the WRs fault and Dak is fine. There is literally a 15min video on YT that shows how inaccurate Dak is, despite Romo's flaws he was still a legit QB in the end. Dez is a good enough route runner and has been able to break numerous Cowboys records, however we still don't know if Dak is just a product of Zeke. The sad reality is that we won't find out until the red headed clapper is gone.

In fairness, Dak is still young and we cannot give up on him. Last year was frustrating as hell, but i refuse to place all the blame on our young qb. As far as that YT video, outside of the elites, you can make that exact same video with just about any starting qb in the league.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm sorry but there is so much wrong with your post. You can't seriously sit here and say it's all the WRs fault and Dak is fine. There is literally a 15min video on YT that shows how inaccurate Dak is, despite Romo's flaws he was still a legit QB in the end. Dez is a good enough route runner and has been able to break numerous Cowboys records, however we still don't know if Dak is just a product of Zeke. The sad reality is that we won't find out until the red headed clapper is gone.

Accuracy? that's funny. people cape for Cam Newton, yet he his career completion % is 58?.

Dez Bryant had 3 great season in Dallas. That's it. And it took until year 3 until Romo started to trust Dez :mjpls:

Dez is a veteran. Dak is a young pup. What has he done to help Dak????????

Please tell me?

Nothing.

What has he done to elevate the WR's they have on the roster?

Nothing.

I get the love for Dez Bryant and his brand to the team and that he's a fan favorite, but lets keep it 100. Cole Beasley stats fell off last year because defenses were focusing on him. Which means Dez was getting double covered and couldn't take advantage of it. He wasn't working with Dak, on go to plays or nothing. He basically just ran whatever was called.

And Dez do be acting like a bytch sometimes.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Accuracy? that's funny. people cape for Cam Newton, yet he his career completion % is 58?.

Dez Bryant had 3 great season in Dallas. That's it. And it took until year 3 until Romo started to trust Dez :mjpls:

Please tell me?

Nothing.

Nothing.

I get the love for Dez Bryant and his brand to the team and that he's a fan favorite, but lets keep it 100. Cole Beasley stats fell off last year because defenses were focusing on him. Which means Dez was getting double covered and couldn't take advantage of it. He wasn't working with Dak, on go to plays or nothing. He basically just ran whatever was called.

1:15-the end the GOAT again speaks facts. Dez be fukkin up. Worrying about the wrong shyt. From madden ratings to analysts to fans. Smh

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
In fairness, Dak is still young and we cannot give up on him. Last year was frustrating as hell, but i refuse to place all the blame on our young qb. As far as that YT video, outside of the elites, you can make that exact same video with just about any starting qb in the league.
I'm not saying you should give up on him, but anyone trying to put the blame on all the WRs is clearly ignoring his flaws.

Please tell me?

Nothing.

Nothing.

So after his rookie year he was crowned the leader of the team, and then when he struggles it falls on Dez to fix everything. You have no idea what Dez is like yet you are quick to be negative towards him. Beasley's stats fell off because the QB sucked last year, and the idea that teams focused on him more has already been debunked. Just admit that you don't like Dez and you want him gone.

Last edited:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Jerry loves fans like ya'll who blame the overpaid players for underperforming.

Fingers get pointed at Cowboys legends like Witten and Dez, instead of having that same energy towards the core problems:

Jason Garrett and the front office's lack of vision for the defense. Get outschemed by competent head coaches on a weekly basis brehs. And only one top 10 defense in 8 seasons under Garrett.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I'm not saying you should give up on him, but anyone trying to put the blame on all the WRs is clearly ignoring his flaws.

So after his rookie year he was crowned the leader of the team, and then when he struggles it falls on Dez to fix everything. You have no idea what Dez is like yet you are quick to be negative towards him. Beasley's stats fell off because the QB sucked last year, and the idea that teams focused on him more has already been debunked. Just admit that you don't like Dez and you want him gone.

I agree about the blame being put on the players. Yes, EVERYONE has to share the blame, but it starts from the top down in my opinion. As long as Jerry keeps Garrett and his antiquated coaching style around this team will continue in this cycle of mediocrity we're stuck in.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I agree about the blame being put on the players. Yes, EVERYONE has to share the blame, but it starts from the top down in my opinion. As long as Jerry keeps Garrett and his antiquated coaching style around this team will continue in this cycle of mediocrity we're stuck in.
Which is why i said we won't really know anything until Garrett is gone. Jason Garrett took over as OC in 08 and he's still the same shytty play caller 10yrs later, the truth is Sparano was the reason the Cowboys offense was good in 07. I don't think Dak is a bum but i do think he's a player that needs a real pro to guide him. The reason he was so good last year was because he had Romo to coach him and Zeke to take the pressure off of him.