Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I would have liked Courtland Sutton to be in that list as well.
If he isn't included in the top 30 visit, its because they will likely hold a private work out with him during Dallas Day aka the loophole where Dallas can invite any athlete that has an association with the DFW area. shyt is genius if you ask me.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've told everyone, I would rather have Irving than Lawrence. We better not lose him.
They both are risky. Lawrence decided to get rid of his gut when the money was on the line and Irving got caught cheating I believe. Lose/lose potential

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They both are risky. Lawrence decided to get rid of his gut when the money was on the line and Irving got caught cheating I believe. Lose/lose potential
other than the suspension i think he's been mostly reliable health wise. i'd take irving too. i always take the guy that can collapse the middle of the pocket. i'd really like to know what his "issues" are. it's something occurring on a daily/weekly basis if they are willing to let him go.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
David Irving the one crashing into people picking up his daughter from school saying he doesn't remember it.. bad concussions scaring everyone away

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm torn, Sutton would be good pick, but i'd still want to keep Dez, and cut stone hands. But we really need a linebacker, Guard, or Safety. I'm all for trading up for Roquan Smith or Derwin James if we have to.