Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
First pick you want James?

I can't take another first round safety...For me, to draft a safety in the first, they have to be exceptional. I'm talking once in a lifetime type player...

Sean Taylor, Troy Polamalu type of player... Those aren't there every draft. Plus, a guy who plays 15 yards off the ball, how much impact we talking with James?

I ain't doggin you or coming at you...just some real questions. I see a LOT of fans want dude. I just didn't see much impact from him on the college level

I would love Vea b/c it would give us a big body (pause) in the interior d line...a talent, and we have his rights for 5 years. We need to employ that same strategy we had for the o line for the D line. Game is fought and won in the trenches. Him or a LB makes the most sense to me. I think we can find a good vet at a decent price to plug up back there (I'd rather a vet anyway at that spot). It's that Dline and LB that have me worried...

What you think?
I go back and forth between James, a LB or DT. James is the only Safety i'd take early and its not a necessity but I feel he's an immediate starter and a playmaker back there. IIRC, Stephen Jones said he's looking for a ballhawk/deep safety and James would be a great fit.

But yea, if we can't get him I'm fine with a LB or DT too.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go back and forth between James, a LB or DT. James is the only Safety i'd take early and its not a necessity but I feel he's an immediate starter and a playmaker back there. IIRC, Stephen Jones said he's looking for a ballhawk/deep safety and James would be a great fit.

But yea, if we can't get him I'm fine with a LB or DT too.
Low key Eric Reid brother a beast :mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Cole Beasley? Really?

He signed a 4 year 13 million dollar deal. 7 mil is guaranteed.

Dez is scheduled to make 12.5 mil with a 16.5 cap hit this year alone.

This is the bullshyt I’m talking about tho. Both players are being judged off the money they earned while the owners get billions.

And as far is Deion is concerned, Dez his supposed to be their best WR. Ever since he signed that contract he hasn’t been the same player. And these former Dallas players are starting to get on my fukking nerves. Prime is a coattail ass nikka anyway. He signed with contenders to get rings so fukk him.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cole Beasley? Really?

He signed a 4 year 13 million dollar deal. 7 mil is guaranteed.

Dez is scheduled to make 12.5 mil with a 16.5 cap hit this year alone.

This is the bullshyt I’m talking about tho. Both players are being judged off the money they earned while the owners get billions.

And as far is Deion is concerned, Dez his supposed to be their best WR. Ever since he signed that contract he hasn’t been the same player. And these former Dallas players are starting to get on my fukking nerves. Prime is a coattail ass nikka anyway. He signed with contenders to get rings so fukk him.
Has Witten taken a pay cut? This franchise has officially become a laughing stock and I'm glad. What have they shown anyone that if Dez takes a cut they'll get it right? The reality is that with this team's luck they'll release Dez and draft a WR, then Dez will shine with his new team and the Cowboys will be eliminated because of poor play calling & clock management:mjlol: