Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Courtland Sutton is so damn overrated. :mindblown:

How is this nikka considered a 1st round pick is beyond me. Dude wasn't even the best receiver on SMU team.

I'm going to laugh at the team that drafts him. :mjlol:

We should learn from Byron Jones and not draft players off measurables. Ol' Heyward-Bay shyt.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Courtland Sutton is so damn overrated. :mindblown:

How is this nikka considered a 1st round pick is beyond me. Dude wasn't even the best receiver on SMU team.

I'm going to laugh at the team that drafts him. :mjlol:

We should learn from Byron Jones and not draft players off measurables. Ol' Heyward-Bay shyt.

Lol.. and whats up with them always looking at Boise players?

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Vita ain't the answer either. Pac 12 d lineman :scust:
:usure:
Cmon man, there have been plenty of standouts from the Pac-12. (I don't have a college team so I'm completely unbiased with these conf. rivalries):

Danny Shelton, Haloti Ngata, Nick Perry, Star Lotlelei, Everson Griffin, Solomon Thomas, Leonard Williams, Mebane (can't remember his first name name)

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Cmon man, there have been plenty of standouts from the Pac-12. (I don't have a college team so I'm completely unbiased with these conf. rivalries):

Danny Shelton, Haloti Ngata, Nick Perry, Star Lotlelei, Everson Griffin, Solomon Thomas, Leonard Williams, Mebane (can't remember his first name name)
You watch pac 12 defenses last year :scust:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

DeForest Buckner immediately comes to mind as well.