Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Has Witten taken a pay cut? This franchise has officially become a laughing stock and I'm glad. What have they shown anyone that if Dez takes a cut they'll get it right? The reality is that with this team's luck they'll release Dez and draft a WR, then Dez will shine with his new team and the Cowboys will be eliminated because of poor play calling & clock management:mjlol:

:usure:
DeMarcus Ware on Dez Bryant taking a pay cut: 'I had to do it. Romo had to do it. Witten had to do it.'

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Cole Beasley? Really?

He signed a 4 year 13 million dollar deal. 7 mil is guaranteed.

Dez is scheduled to make 12.5 mil with a 16.5 cap hit this year alone.

This is the bullshyt I’m talking about tho. Both players are being judged off the money they earned while the owners get billions.

And as far is Deion is concerned, Dez his supposed to be their best WR. Ever since he signed that contract he hasn’t been the same player. And these former Dallas players are starting to get on my fukking nerves. Prime is a coattail ass nikka anyway. He signed with contenders to get rings so fukk him.
I agree with everything posted here besides that last shyt about Deion. Slow ya roll on the GOAT :ufdup:

But yeah going at Cole is nut shyt. He barely making any chicken as it is and this was his first unproductive year. And that's cuz Dak could barely get it to em. Who yall need to be asking to restructure is lil arms T-Will but that's a different subject for a different day.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I agree with everything posted here besides that last shyt about Deion. Slow ya roll on the GOAT :ufdup:

But yeah going at Cole is nut shyt. He barely making any chicken as it is and this was his first unproductive year. And that's cuz Dak could barely get it to em. Who yall need to be asking to restructure is lil arms T-Will but that's a different subject for a different day.

fukk Deion. Him going to the 49ers cost Dallas 4 straight super bowls. Not taking away what he did as a player but he don't need to speak on Cowboy matters.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Jerry’s ego getting rid of Jimmy is what cost Dallas 4 straight Super Bowls and probably more.

In all honestly, I think Jerry parting ways from Jimmy was best for both parties involved.

Jimmy Johnson worked magic in turning around the Cowboys but he had his flaws.

He preferred Steve Walsh over Aikman in the beginning.

Jimmy Johnson built the cowboys up during a different era as well. That Hershal Walker trade, plan b free agency. 12 round draft. No salary cap.

All that changed in 1994, and the team slowly eroded. The lost pieces like Alvin Harper, Russell Maryland, Ken Norton Jr. etc. Both coordinators would've left had Jimmy Johnson stayed as well. It would've been interesting to see how Jimmy Johnson, navigated, the salary cap and free agency had he stayed in Dallas. He left at the height of their success, and people don't even remember the Miami Dolphin years (Other than him stomping on Flutie Flakes)

10:31

Superstar
Daps
get Lamar and throw Dak in the bushes

I told nikkas Dallas needed a QB before last season started and nikkas didn’t want to see it

Dak is a poor man’s Jake Delhome with more mobility

Dak damn near getting Dez Cut because his inaccurate ass can’t get him the ball

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I told nikkas Dallas needed a QB before last season started and nikkas didn’t want to see it

Dak is a poor man’s Jake Delhome with more mobility

Dak damn near getting Dez Cut but his inaccurate ass can’t get him the ball

Um... nah. Dak is suitable. The problem has been the WR's. Take Dez for example. He's been in the league since 2010 and his biggest flaw is still route running. When Romo was at the helm he NEVER held WR's accountable for running precise routes. He was able to improvise. Dak on the other hand is still learning. Nobody had his back last year. Nobody. Think about it. he's a second year player, and nobody on offense stepped up and showed any time of leadership last year when the offense struggled. Nobody on defense did either.

And im not blaming Romo, but at the end of the day, the offense, and player mentality was geared toward Romo, plain and simple. Romo was able to mask a lot of flaws in the offense, and the WR's lack of discipline when it came to running routes and getting open. And as a result, he paid the ultimate price.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Um... nah. Dak is suitable. The problem has been the WR's. Take Dez for example. He's been in the league since 2010 and his biggest flaw is still route running. When Romo was at the helm he NEVER held WR's accountable for running precise routes. He was able to improvise. Dak on the other hand is still learning. Nobody had his back last year. Nobody. Think about it. he's a second year player, and nobody on offense stepped up and showed any time of leadership last year when the offense struggled. Nobody on defense did either.

And im not blaming Romo, but at the end of the day, the offense, and player mentality was geared toward Romo, plain and simple. Romo was able to mask a lot of flaws in the offense, and the WR's lack of discipline when it came to running routes and getting open. And as a result, he paid the ultimate price.

Suitable?

Jake was too

I’m going to say it again.. Dallas needs a QB. I’ll say it before the draft and next season

Dak is slightly above trash.. average to below average (suitable)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

I'm sorry but there is so much wrong with your post. You can't seriously sit here and say it's all the WRs fault and Dak is fine. There is literally a 15min video on YT that shows how inaccurate Dak is, despite Romo's flaws he was still a legit QB in the end. Dez is a good enough route runner and has been able to break numerous Cowboys records, however we still don't know if Dak is just a product of Zeke. The sad reality is that we won't find out until the red headed clapper is gone.