Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We could have AB lined up and we phoebe seen 8 in the box. We weren’t seeing 8 in the box because of our downfield threats. We were seeing 8in the box because defense don’t respect our QB passing skills. I guarantee you they wouldn’t put 8 in the box if Romo was back there.

Y’all falling for the propaganda. Dak is skating under all this drama
All Dak detractors will get what they want immediately. Dude won’t get any leeway starting week 1. Trust and believe

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak better show improvement early in the season.
Season? I better hear something positive progression during OTA’s, training camps and definitely preseason. I can’t wait for summer, I looking forward to flying to Los Angeles and driving up to Oxnard after hitting Malibu beach

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Dez doesnt keep any safety any more honest than the avg receiver at this point.. if he did, we wouldnt be seeing so much 8 in the box shyt for Zeke
There's a reason this post got 0 daps. This shyt ain't true.

Dez being on the field (last year) literally still keeps the middle of the field open for others to work and keeps safeties honesty in the run game.

They let some blist corners press Dez and bliz Dak and you nigggas lose ya'll minds smh

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
football-rear-view-of-dallas-cowboys-dez-bryant-in-action-making-vs-picture-id871713048

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Season? I better hear something positive progression during OTA’s, training camps and definitely preseason. I can’t wait for summer, I looking forward to flying to Los Angeles and driving up to Oxnard after hitting Malibu beach

That don't mean shyt fam. Dak looked good in the OTA, training camps and preseason and went on to have a terrible year. We have to see him in the regular season against starters to truly see if his rookie season was a fluke.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's going to be funny when they boot dak and dez and they are tearing it up for anothee franchise while we go 8 and 8 and worse with Garrett.
Boot Dak?:what: They're doing all of this for Dak and that's a mistake imo, because we still don't know if Dak is legit or just a one year wonder. With the news of T-Will i doubt they cut Dez, and if they do then they're hoping Ridley is there at #19 and he's not a WR you give up assets for. There's a chance the starting WR corp if Dez is gone will be Hurns, Thompson, & Beasley:mjlol::hhh::dahell:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Boot Dak?:what: They're doing all of this for Dak and that's a mistake imo, because we still don't know if Dak is legit or just a one year wonder. With the news of T-Will i doubt they cut Dez, and if they do then they're hoping Ridley is there at #19 and he's not a WR you give up assets for. There's a chance the starting WR corp if Dez is gone will be Hurns, Thompson, & Beasley:mjlol::hhh::dahell:
We aren't going to know if dak or any qb is legit with Garrett and callahan. How many of our OWN players keep calling out the scheme and yet we keep acting like it's a personnel problem.