Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna say I don't care because that's foolish to say but the offense sucks dog. Needs revamping badly, I know you know that.
The offense was middle of the pack on points and yards. That was with Zeke out most of the year. They upgraded Twill and will upgrade left guard. Rico may provide something as well. And you gotta think Dak gonna improve somewhat. Defense? We’re bringing back the same group so far. Is joe Thomas an upgrade over Hitchens? Nope. Other than that we got nothing. Draft needs to be all defense minus wr and one more olineman

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Not gonna say I don't care because that's foolish to say but the offense sucks dog. Needs revamping badly, I know you know that.
The problem with the offense is QB and scheme. You could put in a whole new receiving core, it would mean nothing if the offense remains unimaginative and predictable, and if Dak is as mediocre as he was last season.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
how is the offense changing? were we not a run oriented team when dez went off in '14? you don't think dez keeping safeties honest doesn't help a run-oriented offense?

the difference is the fox news conservative qb who won't let his nuts hang from time to time. not sure why we need to cater to Dak until he shows last year was a fluke.

The offense changed when the coaches through Romo in the bushes.

Besides, Dez will be 30 this year. Dallas doesn't need to allocate that much money to wide receivers anyway. I would rather Dez go to a contender .

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
how is the offense changing? were we not a run oriented team when dez went off in '14? you don't think dez keeping safeties honest doesn't help a run-oriented offense?

the difference is the fox news conservative qb who won't let his nuts hang from time to time. not sure why we need to cater to Dak until he shows last year was a fluke.

Dez doesnt keep any safety any more honest than the avg receiver at this point.. if he did, we wouldnt be seeing so much 8 in the box shyt for Zeke

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Not really even surprised they talking about getting rid of dez...

Heard some wild shyt about him from some dudes i work with who move in his circle...

Probably time to move on...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really even surprised they talking about getting rid of dez...

Heard some wild shyt about him from some dudes i work with who move in his circle...

Probably time to move on...
Next year, yeah. If Dak don’t get better he’ll be out the door with Dez.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We were a ball-control offense in 2014 and 2016. But the philosophy of that offense doesn’t work when your qb can’t accurately throw outside the hash mark or 10 yards down the field. They making Dez the scapegoat of this offense where the issues are much bigger than him.like I said after the Hurns signings, all eyes should be squarely on Dak. He had all the excuses last season lined up for him. You can’t win with mark Sanchez as your starting qb. Not with our defense anyway

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez doesnt keep any safety any more honest than the avg receiver at this point.. if he did, we wouldnt be seeing so much 8 in the box shyt for Zeke
We could have AB lined up and we phoebe seen 8 in the box. We weren’t seeing 8 in the box because of our downfield threats. We were seeing 8in the box because defense don’t respect our QB passing skills. I guarantee you they wouldn’t put 8 in the box if Romo was back there.

Y’all falling for the propaganda. Dak is skating under all this drama

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
We could have AB lined up and we phoebe seen 8 in the box. We weren’t seeing 8 in the box because of our downfield threats. We were seeing 8in the box because defense don’t respect our QB passing skills. I guarantee you they would put 8 in the box if Romo was back there.

Romo didnt have RB..

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
why? only 1 of our last 7 fifth rd picks are still in the league. you guys got to stop overrating these late rd picks. t-will has his faults but he is a solid 3rd receiver. he's made many big plays over the years. the scrutiny this guy gets confuses me.
Because of his low iq at times on the field, his inconsistency on routes and catching the ball, and his laziness at times. If we can get some value for him, get it. There is a reason why no team picked him up. And I said 5th because this is the best we would get for him.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
We could have AB lined up and we phoebe seen 8 in the box. We weren’t seeing 8 in the box because of our downfield threats. We were seeing 8in the box because defense don’t respect our QB passing skills. I guarantee you they would put 8 in the box if Romo was back there.

Dog if Dak dont work out, he doesnt work out.. my gawdddd

Move on from the fuhking narrative.. we started over in a youth fuhking. movement. We have a shytty coach thats stuck in an old school approach. Thats the main fuhking issue.