Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If the team wanna move on from Dez because of financial issues that the FO has continuously botched for years, I understand.

But to say dude is some sort of problem, or is detrimental to the team, or is a bad influence... C'mon.

If Dez gets pushed out of Dallas, which is inevitable, it'll be because of the FO and Dak. We need more players who actually give a shyt.

2 years ago, I thought he'd retire a Cowboy. Now we talmbout getting cut in a year :to:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I’ll take a 5th for T will. Do it Stephen.
why? only 1 of our last 7 fifth rd picks are still in the league. you guys got to stop overrating these late rd picks. t-will has his faults but he is a solid 3rd receiver. he's made many big plays over the years. the scrutiny this guy gets confuses me.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let's keep it in context that dez ran up on jtt 4 or 5 years ago and has basically blackballed him from asking him questions since then.

I actually heard they're back cool again. :yeshrug:

My Cousin said they both be up at LA Fitness in Duncanville. And they be shooting the shyts with each other. :yeshrug:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The latest reports points to this guy that want Dez gone. :sas2:

scott-linehan.jpg
Means you gonna end up rooting for Ridley. He'll go in the 1st round. :mjgrin:

Jerry won't double dip and take Miller or Kirk in the 2nd round :hubie:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
let's keep it in context that dez ran up on jtt 4 or 5 years ago and has basically blackballed him from asking him questions since then.

In all honesty though, the offense is changing. Dez was brought in specifically for Romo and the offense he ran. Dez isn't really a deep ball threat unless its a jump ball situation most of the time. Dak isn't going to throw a lot of jump balls like Romo did. He prefers to make throws to open receivers. And a 12.5 mil a year, do you really want to pay for someone who isn't going to get fed the ball consistently? Nah. So I say move on :manny:

Dallas is also a run first offense. Dez is basically the cherry on top of the sundae. Right now, Dallas needs to make a better sundae.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
In all honesty though, the offense is changing. Dez was brought in specifically for Romo and the offense he ran. Dez isn't really a deep ball threat unless its a jump ball situation most of the time. Dak isn't going to throw a lot of jump balls like Romo did. He prefers to make throws to open receivers. And a 12.5 mil a year, do you really want to pay for someone who isn't going to get fed the ball consistently? Nah. So I say move on :manny:

Dallas is also a run first offense. Dez is basically the cherry on top of the sundae. Right now, Dallas needs to make a better sundae.
how is the offense changing? were we not a run oriented team when dez went off in '14? you don't think dez keeping safeties honest doesn't help a run-oriented offense?

the difference is the fox news conservative qb who won't let his nuts hang from time to time. not sure why we need to cater to Dak until he shows last year was a fluke.