Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...other than some young assistants trying to cut their teeth in their first HC gig, what respectable HC with a decent career will want to be jj's b***h until he croaks?

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
...other than some young assistants trying to cut their teeth in their first HC gig, what respectable HC with a decent career will want to be jj's b***h until he croaks?
Which is why I said Stephen may have the most input on coaching that he’s ever had. By the time the next contract ends, after they either extend Jason or they get a new coach, Jerry will be pushing either 80 or 81. This next decision better be a wise decision.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
NFL competition committee says Dez Bryant's catch at Lambeau should have been a catch

:francis:

ESPN’s Kevin Seifert reported that New York Giants owner John Mara said the competition committee agreed plays like Bryant’s catch and Calvin Johnson’s infamous non-catch at Chicago (they call it the “Calvin Johnson Rule” for a reason) should have been catches. The committee is trying to redefine the catch rule after yet another season of controversy with the rule.

“I think where we are unanimous [are] plays like the Dez Bryant play in Green Bay, going to the ground, the Calvin Johnson play from a couple of years ago,” Mara told ESPN. “I think all of us agree that those should be completions. So let’s write the language to make them completions.”

Ultimately, the competition committee agreeing that Bryant’s play should have been a catch should just make Dallas fans more upset. The Packers won that game and moved on to the NFC championship game. It’s not like they’re replaying the game with a better catch rule in place.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
NFL competition committee says Dez Bryant's catch at Lambeau should have been a catch

:francis:

ESPN’s Kevin Seifert reported that New York Giants owner John Mara said the competition committee agreed plays like Bryant’s catch and Calvin Johnson’s infamous non-catch at Chicago (they call it the “Calvin Johnson Rule” for a reason) should have been catches. The committee is trying to redefine the catch rule after yet another season of controversy with the rule.

“I think where we are unanimous [are] plays like the Dez Bryant play in Green Bay, going to the ground, the Calvin Johnson play from a couple of years ago,” Mara told ESPN. “I think all of us agree that those should be completions. So let’s write the language to make them completions.”

Ultimately, the competition committee agreeing that Bryant’s play should have been a catch should just make Dallas fans more upset. The Packers won that game and moved on to the NFC championship game. It’s not like they’re replaying the game with a better catch rule in place.

They seriously like fukkn with the fans this damn league :hhh:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
It's a niggga on my TL on Twitter going in like the team made a decision to move on from Dez and I can't find shyt anywhere :sadcam:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Should we pick up Wilkerson?

Nah, it's gon cost us a fortune, plus I'm good on cats with disciplinary issues. He could be a major help but I just don't see it with all we got going on plus all the disciplinary things we've dealt with (hell, we STILL trying to get Randy G back smh)

Man, any of ya'll post/rock with Cowboyszone? I tried to set up a memebership there and I'm not sure how I feel about it. They board mad strict plus they just told me my username was rejected due to politics:what::beli:

I'm kinda on my :pacspit: cuz I want that info but IDK if I wanna be a part of a board like that. Any suggestions of where ya'll 'Boys fans post and get info?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Damn...we not talking FA, draft, nothing? Lol

I'd love to get an impact type of guy at 19...I'm thinking more like a gurard or lb/dl...safety play too far away for me at 19, especially this year. We need people around the ball (offensively and defensively)

Guard helps Dak with protection and gives him time...plus opens holes for Zeke and the Rbs. LB/DL (DT) needs no explanation, especially since I think Hitch gone and having a guy clog the middle would do wonders for this defense (which isn't as bad as folks may think, team wise that is).

WR you can find FA or later (2nd and beyond) in the draft...even with Dez gone, which I'm starting to believe may not be a terrible move for all parties. I'd rather have him, but I'm not 100% tied to keeping him either. I'm open (pause) on that issue...but just to listen, for now.

Def need to look into another Tackle, taller and faster WR, 2nd RB, another CB, TE, and depth with the rest (LB, CB, S, OL, DL)

what some of ya'll think?