Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
What are they saying?
Just go to Dallas Morning News (have to do it in incognito for google chrome because...newspapers are asking people to pay to read quick articles and all) and Fort Worth Star telegram. I'll link a couple.

A day of reckoning for Jason Garrett and the Cowboys
Doug Pederson's Success With Eagles Reveals Garrett's Flaws

The radio stations (especially 1053 the fan) that I have listened to are starting to say that Garrett no longer has any excuse, how Jerry and his arrogance, ego, and stubbornness has destroyed this franchise, etc. etc. Dallas has three stations. Two of them have been saying this for 20 years especially the ticket. But now the fan is starting to shyt on Garrett and Jones. I think all but one on the fan likes Garrett. Most however are really starting to point out how Jerry runs things. I could go on and on about that as it would be pretty much what I've been saying about Jerry since 2000.

This should be interesting. Because we are headed into the last two years of Garrett's contract. If we do not have a good season, I think he's out of here.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Just go to Dallas Morning News (have to do it in incognito for google chrome because...newspapers are asking people to pay to read quick articles and all) and Fort Worth Star telegram. I'll link a couple.

The radio stations (especially 1053 the fan) that I have listened to are starting to say that Garrett no longer has any excuse, how Jerry and his arrogance, ego, and stubbornness has destroyed this franchise, etc. etc. Dallas has three stations. Two of them have been saying this for 20 years especially the ticket. But now the fan is starting to shyt on Garrett and Jones. I think all but one on the fan likes Garrett. Most however are really starting to point out how Jerry runs things. I could go on and on about that as it would be pretty much what I've been saying about Jerry since 2000.

This should be interesting. Because we are headed into the last two years of Garrett's contract. If we do not have a good season, I think he's out of here.

Wow I thought he was a god out there . Eagles use to question Lurie in the early thousands because they always said he was afraid to spend money and make big splashes when McNabb was here

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Wow I thought he was a god out there . Eagles use to question Lurie in the early thousands because they always said he was afraid to spend money and make big splashes when McNabb was here
hell naw..Jerry Jones is definitely not loved and especially at some god level. Many Cowboy fans started to hate jones the moment Landry left, more started the moment Jimmy left, and since 2000, it has grown. It's now at the level where the vast majority of the fanbase in Texas know who is the real problem and who is the real issue.

This came out in 2001.

61xHt9cgDRL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

I'm on my EDP445 shyt until Garrett or Jerry are gone:camby:

I heard on the radio they interviewed a TE coach and he turned us down:mjlol: I'm willing to bet he wasn't guaranteed Garrett would be here next year and he wanted some security. Jerry and co also promoted 4 guys from within as position coaches and they're all first timers(LB Coach, ST Coach and kellen moore):francis:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I'm on my EDP445 shyt until Garrett or Jerry are gone:camby:

I heard on the radio they interviewed a TE coach and he turned us down:mjlol: I'm willing to bet he wasn't guaranteed Garrett would be here next year and he wanted some security. Jerry and co also promoted 4 guys from within as position coaches and they're all first timers(LB Coach, ST Coach and kellen moore):francis:
Not surprised. I believe al the new coaches have signed only one year deals.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Somebody please tell me why i should look foward to the 2018 season. Please. Any hope ???

I have trust dak will bounce back, dez is gonna stay and zeke will fukk shyt up.

But besides all that.... we really still running with Jason Witten? old ass can catch a ball...then what? THEN FUKKIN WHAT???

We need romo back to coach this offense.

jerry jones needs to pass away soon, too

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Somebody please tell me why i should look foward to the 2018 season. Please. Any hope ???

I have trust dak will bounce back, dez is gonna stay and zeke will fukk shyt up.

But besides all that.... we really still running with Jason Witten? old ass can catch a ball...then what? THEN FUKKIN WHAT???

We need romo back to coach this offense.

jerry jones needs to pass away soon, too
You should have no trust that Dak will bounce back...because Jason Garrett is the head coach
You should have no trust that zeke will fukk shyt up...because Jason Garrett is the head coach
You should have no faith in Dez coming back and used correctly...because Jason Garrett is the head coach.
You should continue to be disappointed that they don't know how to use the tight end position so they have to rely on old azz Witten...because Jason Garrett is the head coach.
And you should not count on Romo ever working with the red clapper ever again...because Jason Garrett is the head coach

apathy has already settled in me for 2018 due to this incompetent shytfukk frolicking up and down the field pretending he's actually a coach that could win a super bowl. Can't stand this robotic it's a process joke of coach.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
You should have no trust that Dak will bounce back...because Jason Garrett is the head coach
You should have no trust that zeke will fukk shyt up...because Jason Garrett is the head coach
You should have no faith in Dez coming back and used correctly...because Jason Garrett is the head coach.
You should continue to be disappointed that they don't know how to use the tight end position so they have to rely on old azz Witten...because Jason Garrett is the head coach.
And you should not count on Romo ever working with the red clapper ever again...because Jason Garrett is the head coach

apathy has already settled in me for 2018 due to this incompetent shytfukk frolicking up and down the field pretending he's actually a coach that could win a super bowl. Can't stand this robotic it's a process joke of coach.

AHHHHHH I FUKKIN HATE JASON GARRET
PLESE
EL CHAPO
CHIEF KEEF
ANYBODY
SOMEBODY PUT A HIT OUT ON HIMMM :damn: