Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'm hoping LB from Va Tech gets to us but I know that probably won't happen. I'd take LB R. Smith as well...

Nervous because I'm wondering by letting Hitch go and having Lee and Smith, who are both injury prone, puts us right back in the same spot. I figure once we get into FA we'll have an idea about what we're drafting. If they go quick for LB, for instance, we'll probably see DL or DB (which I say we don't :manny:) as a draft priority. I'm a loyal fan and I'm worried about this team moving forward. Hoping we're smart with our offseason

We have to make the right moves this off season. Even if we lose on one or two of say a draft pick or FA pickup, we have to hit on everything else. Defense should be a priority. Love this team man, I'm just sick of the wasted 2nd rounders, and failed FA pickups (or lack thereof)....

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Trying to be upset about them possibly cutting or trading dez but I'm not:francis:

Cap hit is enormous and Dak is just physically incapable of throwing him an accurate pass:francis:

He go somewhere else he is going to ball out though...

Watch him somehow end up in Atlanta next to Julio or some shyt and get a ring :francis: