Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should have no trust that Dak will bounce back...because Jason Garrett is the head coach
You should have no trust that zeke will fukk shyt up...because Jason Garrett is the head coach
You should have no faith in Dez coming back and used correctly...because Jason Garrett is the head coach.
You should continue to be disappointed that they don't know how to use the tight end position so they have to rely on old azz Witten...because Jason Garrett is the head coach.
And you should not count on Romo ever working with the red clapper ever again...because Jason Garrett is the head coach

apathy has already settled in me for 2018 due to this incompetent shytfukk frolicking up and down the field pretending he's actually a coach that could win a super bowl. Can't stand this robotic it's a process joke of coach.
Facts. Next year will be quick and painless though fellas. We’ll get what we want at Years end. Jerry is dumb but not that dumb

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling Garrett is going to pull of a nice regular season record and maybe 1 playoff win, which will give Jerry an excuse to extend him. It's what keeps on happening. Every time you think Garret's on the hot seat, he wins just enough for Jerry to keep extending him. Still, I think fans are going to go ballistic if we don't get to at least the conference championship, especially if Philly gets to the superbowl again.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
tumblr_ovd5hj498Z1toamj8o1_500.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Somebody please tell me why i should look foward to the 2018 season. Please. Any hope ???

I have trust dak will bounce back, dez is gonna stay and zeke will fukk shyt up.

But besides all that.... we really still running with Jason Witten? old ass can catch a ball...then what? THEN FUKKIN WHAT???

We need romo back to coach this offense.

jerry jones needs to pass away soon, too

Because if Garret doesn't make the playoffs he is out...simple as that...

And if he does make the playoffs...he has to do it again in the last year of his contract...or he is out...

I'm back on board to watch cause I want to the drama of his job hanging in the balance virtually every week for the next 2 years...

The eagles winning a super bowl changed a lot for Garrett...the little brother who couldn't finally did and now guess who is back on the bottom of the nfc east heap? Jerry Jones team...

Also with the whole "say yes to Dallas" initiative going on around here...with viewership of the cowboys being down locally...The brand is starting to slip and the only way he going to keep it where it is...is...winning

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
Somebody please tell me why i should look foward to the 2018 season. Please. Any hope ???

I have trust dak will bounce back, dez is gonna stay and zeke will fukk shyt up.

But besides all that.... we really still running with Jason Witten? old ass can catch a ball...then what? THEN FUKKIN WHAT???

jerry jones needs to pass away soon, too

xqr04.gif

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Because if Garret doesn't make the playoffs he is out...simple as that...

And if he does make the playoffs...he has to do it again in the last year of his contract...or he is out...

I'm back on board to watch cause I want to the drama of his job hanging in the balance virtually every week for the next 2 years...

The eagles winning a super bowl changed a lot for Garrett...the little brother who couldn't finally did and now guess who is back on the bottom of the nfc east heap? Jerry Jones team...

Also with the whole "say yes to Dallas" initiative going on around here...with viewership of the cowboys being down locally...The brand is starting to slip and the only way he going to keep it where it is...is...winning
all that shyt sounds like wishful thinking if we keeping it a stack.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Maybe. If he goes 7-9 or worse, I think Stephen will be part of this decision. Because the manner of the way the eagles winning it absolutely destroys all excuses anyone can bring to Jason.
That's the thing tho. I feel like that's how we see it playing out or that's what we want the most but I don't think that's how Jerry's seeing it. He is gonna keep that clown around for as long as he possibly can.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
That's the thing tho. I feel like that's how we see it playing out or that's what we want the most but I don't think that's how Jerry's seeing it. He is gonna keep that clown around for as long as he possibly can.
We will see. His contract ends after the 2019 season. No way he is back if they don’t reach the nfc title game in either season. It is imperative they get off to a good start. A 1-4 start is disastrous for him because players are already showing signs that they a have problems with the system.