Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Damn...we not talking FA, draft, nothing? Lol

I'd love to get an impact type of guy at 19...I'm thinking more like a gurard or lb/dl...safety play too far away for me at 19, especially this year. We need people around the ball (offensively and defensively)

Guard helps Dak with protection and gives him time...plus opens holes for Zeke and the Rbs. LB/DL (DT) needs no explanation, especially since I think Hitch gone and having a guy clog the middle would do wonders for this defense (which isn't as bad as folks may think, team wise that is).

WR you can find FA or later (2nd and beyond) in the draft...even with Dez gone, which I'm starting to believe may not be a terrible move for all parties. I'd rather have him, but I'm not 100% tied to keeping him either. I'm open (pause) on that issue...but just to listen, for now.

Def need to look into another Tackle, taller and faster WR, 2nd RB, another CB, TE, and depth with the rest (LB, CB, S, OL, DL)

what some of ya'll think?

I'll take DT, G or S

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Came in here to say something about the cowboys but i so don't give a fukk about this team right now i don't even know what to say :mjcry:

shyt they aint even the swagboys anymore...they the cowboys now :mjcry:

It's past comical at this point. The sad part is this team has talent. But winning starts from the top down. Jerry Jones and his family are degenerates.

They've only had 2 legit head coaches since 1989 :mindblown:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we get rid of LOW FOOTBALL IQ DEZ BRYANT. :blessed:

I'm going to be doing the money dance with Jerruh.

jerruhfinished-gif.3948

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Are we keeping Dez brehs:mjcry:

I know Dez ain’t been Dez but I can’t see him in another uniform :mjcry:

We get rid of Dez and I might box score watch until I'm over it :patrice:

@*DalMem* What jacksonville gon do this year :patrice:

:to: I can't handle dez leaving

We get rid of Dez I’ll be done with football for a while.

giphy.gif

Lord Please please give this man John Stephen Jones the power to cut that washed up bum of a receiver that these c00nboy fans are staning for. Just to add to their misery.

Last edited:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn...we not talking FA, draft, nothing? Lol

I'd love to get an impact type of guy at 19...I'm thinking more like a gurard or lb/dl...safety play too far away for me at 19, especially this year. We need people around the ball (offensively and defensively)

Guard helps Dak with protection and gives him time...plus opens holes for Zeke and the Rbs. LB/DL (DT) needs no explanation, especially since I think Hitch gone and having a guy clog the middle would do wonders for this defense (which isn't as bad as folks may think, team wise that is).

WR you can find FA or later (2nd and beyond) in the draft...even with Dez gone, which I'm starting to believe may not be a terrible move for all parties. I'd rather have him, but I'm not 100% tied to keeping him either. I'm open (pause) on that issue...but just to listen, for now.

Def need to look into another Tackle, taller and faster WR, 2nd RB, another CB, TE, and depth with the rest (LB, CB, S, OL, DL)

what some of ya'll think?
Pick 19 guesses:
Isaiah Wynn at LG
DJ Moore at WR
Derwin James at FS
Not sure about drafting LBs though unless its Roquan Smith or Tremain Edmunds falls to us