Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Have your team win the Super Bowl and spend the next day in another team's thread brehs

Ya'll on our dikks so hard you can't even celebrate your own team championship. Literally first thing you bums thought when you woke up this morning was "I gotta go in the Cowboys thread"
Smh3Gq8.png

Eagles not used to winning jack shyt lol :bryan:

Some eagles fan ate horse shyt as a result of last night :bryan:

I tried to tell y’all nikkas. They care more about us losing than them winning.

Dude said “y’all afraid week 1 as we hang that banner”

Key word: BANNER. 1.

Meanwhile we’ve witnessed at least 3 in our lifetime :win:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Have your team win the Super Bowl and spend the next day in another team's thread brehs

Ya'll on our dikks so hard you can't even celebrate your own team championship. Literally first thing you bums thought when you woke up this morning was "I gotta go in the Cowboys thread"
Smh3Gq8.png
:russ::russ::russ:

Eagles fans like that underclassman from high school that finally lost his virginity......to a fat sloppy white bytch. Now they going around bragging to everyone.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
tongue in cheek idiot... but thats a real rivalry right there. with this ring we can no longer be associated with mediocrity in the new era anymore breh sorry. go beef with them redskin fans about whos coming last in the division til yall get to a conference champ game again.

If theres no rivalry, hop off our dikks faq :hhh:

Fyi, the Deadskins still have more rings than yall :mjgrin:

This nikka is kee- keein it up with Giants fans like they fukk with yall :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I'm just glad the majority of the fanbase as well as the local Dallas media is starting to call out one Jerry Jones and his personal clown.
Jerry doesnt care one bit, i can guarantee you that. I bet you he even wanted the Eagles to win

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn eagles fans acting like the little brother who finally beat the older brother in a game of 1 on 1 basketball. Trust me cowboys fans are not losing sleep over you guys winning a super bowl finally. Now if the giants win another one then that’s a different story.

You know pisst off I will be if the damn Midget tie us in Super Bowl victories. :birdman:

I would be standing in front of Jerruh Highland Park mansion with pitchfork. :birdman:

R5p9G94.gif

Eagles stopped the Patriots from passing us. :manny:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Dallas, Texas brehs.

The good thing about playing in the NFC East is that I rarely run into other NFC East fans. Do to the other 3 teams playing far off in the Northeast (Cowboys really should be in the NFC South). :heh:

I rarely run into Eagles fans in Dallas and Memphis. :yeshrug:

But let's keep it funky. :jbhmm:

Dallas, Texas brehs it's one city that can't never ever win a Super Bowl.

Our rival by birth. :pacspit:

We will never hear the last of it if these nikkas win a Super Bowl. :mjcry:

Most of us have family in Houston. We live in a Football Crazy State and get to always throw Super Bowls in their face. :wow:

The #1 game I checked on the next season schedule is the Texans game. :ohlawd:

Cowboys brehs outside of Texas might not understand the beef between Dallas and Houston. :yeshrug:

houston_skyline-600x400.jpg

vs+Houston.jpg

fukk nikkas came in our city on that bullshyt 4 years ago. :stopitslime:

oceantweet_1006.jpg

cowboysebola.jpg

Dez is 3-0 against the Texans and has always killed them. :patrice:

dez-bryant-catch-against-houston.gif

Dez+Bryant+Dallas+Cowboys+v+Houston+Texans+u9BkeNsnIZNl.jpg