fukking idiots :snoop:

12-31-jaylon-smith-ezekiel-elliott.png

yup smh

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I’m with @philmonroe regarding Ramsey. He would be ass in this soft ass system and we’d be bytching about how we “wasted another too 5 pick on a CB” and how “you don’t need elite corners if you have pass rushers”. Just like we’ll be bytching after next season starts when Lewis and Awuzie regress a la Anthony Brown in 2017.

We have to hope we hit on all pros in the draft to make up for the shytty coaching.

Oh and fukk Garrett.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m with @philmonroe regarding Ramsey. He would be ass in this soft ass system and we’d be bytching about how we “wasted another too 5 pick on a CB” and how “you don’t need elite corners if you have pass rushers”. Just like we’ll be bytching after next season starts when Lewis and Awuzie regress a la Anthony Brown in 2017.

We have to hope we hit on all pros in the draft to make up for the shytty coaching.

Oh and fukk Garrett.
You mean the defense where when we look good we go into a prevent shell instead of continuing to attack? Lol it’s a mindset imo

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I give you guys credit for even caring about next year. I don't even have an interest to watch week 1 at this point.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Also another :salute: to the man that should've been the Boys head coach.

20061015_dal_mike_zimmer01.jpg
Fukk Jerry Jones and financially aiding the Cowboys

Anybody know where I can get this jacket from? :wow:

edit: We need an official offseason thread. This takes away from the season thread :patrice:

Last edited:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA

The closest you've been to an important game in over 2 decades :laff:

I cant describe how funny this tweet is to me. fukking bums :dead:

There aint no participation points awarded either you win the title or dont. A decade with no important games an we still got 5times the superbowls yall have :mjgrin:

Yall been trying to play catch up for 20 years an aint got shyt to show for it :mjgrin:

Yall hang division titles up like they superbowl banners, maybe you can trade all those in for a sb ring :mjgrin:

No matter all the messages you post on this thread you still staring at an empty trophycase. An dont bring up them great depression championships

:umad: