Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol that's funny, I hear you

but man y'all got a big game Sunday, why you not in that thread repping for your squad as heavy
He’s a bytch, like no joking I’m dead ass serious. Look at how he posts. I was in the eagles thread talking shyt but it was all lighthearted banter you do with your homies. This dumb cracka is on some typical extra cracka shyt. Put him on ignore bro. He ASS!

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
He’s a bytch, like no joking I’m dead ass serious. Look at how he posts. I was in the eagles thread talking shyt but it was all lighthearted banter you do with your homies. This dumb cracka is on some typical extra cracka shyt. Put him on ignore bro. He ASS!
The irony of calling any one a bytch with this much estrogen pumping through a post

You were running your mouth all god damn year. Trolling your ass off talking crazy shyt.
Dude went from the biggest troll to :hamster: status very quick.

Biggest softee out here. :scust:

93 til

Superstar
Daps

6:45 mark. nikkasdo be getting their instincts coached out of them :snoop:. It was nice seeing y’all ball Jordan and Chido :mjcry:

Hate seeing that shyt man. Dudes be coming here with promise only to regress as time goes on the to dumbass coaching :snoop:

"Had a spark when you started, but now you're just garbage" :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Scandrick threw some slight shade at Dak when they asked why Beasley's production went down, he said all Cole can do is catch it and he can't throw it to himself. This has become a joke show sadly because Shannon has been drug down to Skip's biased petty bullshyt. The fact that all they do is talk about Dez being the problem when there's so much more is ridiculous, they have Butler out here thinking he's Antonio Bryant when he's really a lesser Miles Austin. Ever since Dez told Skip to shut up Skip has been giving Dez the TO treatment.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scandrick needs to enjoy this past season in dallas because it should be his last. Business decisions making p*ssy

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Scandrick threw some slight shade at Dak when they asked why Beasley's production went down, he said all Cole can do is catch it and he can't throw it to himself. This has become a joke show sadly because Shannon has been drug down to Skip's biased petty bullshyt. The fact that all they do is talk about Dez being the problem when there's so much more is ridiculous, they have Butler out here thinking he's Antonio Bryant when he's really a lesser Miles Austin. Ever since Dez told Skip to shut up Skip has been giving Dez the TO treatment.

Lol Miles was better than Antonio Bryant:russ:.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ehhh I don’t think Shannon is irrational about Dez. He speaks facts and gets into specifics unlike Skips dumbass. He goes a bit hard but shyt, Dez needs to handle that

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I don’t think he threw shade at Dak really. It was actually good segments but I stand by what I said. He needs to go and he was sofT this year

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Is it really slight shade when everybody can see Dak isn't that accurate? I think defenses figured dude out and he is going to have to work on accuracy on deep throws and anticipation. If he doesn't get better this time next year more cats going to be on the dude ain't a franchise qb flow. I might be crazy but how often has ever receiver had a career type down year with a franchise qb? I'm not mr stats know if all but if somebody can remember let me know. We just have a long wait to see if improvements are made from everybody smfh

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ehhh I don’t think Shannon is irrational about Dez. He speaks facts and gets into specifics unlike Skips dumbass. He goes a bit hard but shyt, Dez needs to handle that
Shannon does what Skip does and that's make Dez the main reason why the offense struggled, neither ever talk about Beasley or Williams they just go on Dez tangents for 15mins. Shannon will also go after Dez then turn around and go after Dak:what:, It's one or the other because you can't say Dez sucks then go after the person throwing him the ball.
Lol Miles was better than Antonio Bryant:russ:.
Whoops I meant Antonio Brown:mjlol:
Scandrick needs to enjoy this past season in dallas because it should be his last. Business decisions making p*ssy
But he kept it real during the show, when Skip kept talking about what Brees did to the Vikings Scandrick said "Good thing Brees isn't wearing a green helmet & jersey".:russ:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Got respect for Scandrick after this interview. Ain't no roster spot for him but he has the mental and heart---just never had the talent lol :sadcam:

Thinking about it, I wish we could bring him back as CB4 (For the record A. Brown played well in the slot after gettin' his job took).

Scan a the 4th gives everybody in the secondary defined roles when we go into dime packages

CB1 Chido
CB2 Lewis
CB3 Brown
CB4 Jones/Woods
FS Heath
SS Fraizer/Woods

We got dues in the secondary playing multiple positions and ain't even good at one :snoop: Plug scan at the 4 and figure out what safeties we're gonna roll with.

Remember when Keith Davis was safety 3. Niggga only saw the field for special teams or substitution packages when we didn't have timeouts lol

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Hate seeing that shyt man. Dudes be coming here with promise only to regress as time goes on the to dumbass coaching :snoop:

"Had a spark when you started, but now you're just garbage" :francis:
This is why I refuse to believe Anthony Brown could get so bad from one year to the next that fast. Maybe part of that is on him. Other parts are coaching.