Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: @ making it to his first conference championship game.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But but *DalMem* was trippin during the 2016 draft thread. :stopitslime:
You was and still are. That nikka wouldn't been this good on this D.

Damn. I see 3 Jaguar players we could've had. Telvin Smith (I wanted him bad in the draft), Myles Jack (I understand taking Jaylon. Jack's knee can give out any day), and Jalen Ramsay (I still think it was smart to take Zeke) but damn, I didn't know Jalen would be a monster this early in his career.
Smith is the only one that makes sense in hindsight. You take Ramsey he isn't the same person here he is in Jacksonville and nikkas would be bytching outside the one cat who is quoted above that I think he fukked his moms or some shyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikkaz turning on Zeke now lol....dude could do no wrong just a year ago
Of course some dudes got emotions like bytches. Zeke is still that deal. Now if our ad was like Jacksonville cool I could see taking Ramsey but how many people besides the one groupie can honestly say they think dude would be this good on our D last year? Also are we as good overall last year with him?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You was and still are. That nikka wouldn't been this good on this D.

Smith is the only one that makes sense in hindsight. You take Ramsey he isn't the same person here he is in Jacksonville and nikkas would be bytching outside the one cat who is quoted above that I think he fukked his moms or some shyt.

Breh you are the @Box Factory of the Coli Cowboys fans. :camby:

Sit your dumbass down. :what:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh you are the @Box Factory of the Coli Cowboys fans. :camby:

Sit your dumbass down. :what:
Nah dikkeater I choose to speak my mind. Don't like it fukk you. You feel the same way you felt at the draft and want a cookie so do I so fukk outta here sounding like a bytch grasping for straws. @Oakcliffchurchboy fukk your momma fakkit. Hope that bytch choke on a dikk

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Nah dikkeater I choose to speak my mind. Don't like it fukk you. You feel the same way you felt at the draft and want a cookie so do I so fukk outta here sounding like a bytch grasping for straws. @Oakcliffchurchboy fukk your momma fakkit. Hope that bytch choke on a dikk
:dahell:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL