Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So, this is not taking shyt serious now? :mjlol:

Ol' keyboard gangsta. :mjlol:

philmonroe negged you for your post in the thread Call 214, We Runnin Up the Box Score - 2017 Dallas Cowboys Regular Season Thread. With the following comment: You can't beat me so FOH you bytch ass nikka. I'll knock you clean...
Its not serious. That's how I talk to folks when going back and forth. You read it how you want to and you snitching for sympathy like a bytch. I just calling it like I see you a bytch fam. I'm not a keyboard or real life gangster I'm me.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You was and still are. That nikka wouldn't been this good on this D.

Smith is the only one that makes sense in hindsight. You take Ramsey he isn't the same person here he is in Jacksonville and nikkas would be bytching outside the one cat who is quoted above that I think he fukked his moms or some shyt.
I think Ramsey would be just as good here as he is in JAX, just look at how good the rookie secondary played this year. I still say Zeke was the better pick because he helps the offense more than Ramsey would the defense, but Ramsey is playing exactly how everyone expected him to play.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not at all bruh :heh:
Lol I'm taking the bullets for those that want to tell dude the truth but don't because we all boys fans lol. Think about if your mans keep telling you about his girl a year after they broke up on some it should've been us shyt. At first you try to be a good friend but then you gotta tell dude the real. I'll take those lumps but I got love for him as a Boys fan just disagree with still bringing this shyt up like a scorned lover. Hopefully during this season coming up we can set up something with the Boys fans and see its all love or not.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think Ramsey would be just as good here as he is in JAX, just look at how good the rookie secondary played this year. I still say Zeke was the better pick because he helps the offense more than Ramsey would the defense, but Ramsey is playing exactly how everyone expected him to play.
Ok cool I can't fault your belief on that. I'm just leery of dude not being as good and folks going off what he doing in Jacksonville. We agree that he wouldn't have had the same impact though and I think that's why I'm cool with dude as the pick overall. How many cb have changed a whole team around?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ok cool I can't fault your belief on that. I'm just leery of dude not being as good and folks going off what he doing in Jacksonville. We agree that he wouldn't have had the same impact though and I think that's why I'm cool with dude as the pick overall. How many cb have changed a whole team around?
Outside of Deion & Sherman not many. The funny thing is while Zeke was the better pick for them, Ramsey would've been more useful in the GB playoff game last year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I agree with the last sentence 1000%. That's what the underwear champ was supposed to be.
18-Jones%2B51%2B31.gif