Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. I see 3 Jaguar players we could've had. Telvin Smith (I wanted him bad in the draft), Myles Jack (I understand taking Jaylon. Jack's knee can give out any day), and Jalen Ramsay (I still think it was smart to take Zeke) but damn, I didn't know Jalen would be a monster this early in his career.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stupid fukking front office :mindblown:

mens-speed-stick-speedmans-playbook-nfl-draft-2016.jpg

fukking idiots :snoop:

12-31-jaylon-smith-ezekiel-elliott.png

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. I see 3 Jaguar players we could've had. Telvin Smith (I wanted him bad in the draft), Myles Jack (I understand taking Jaylon. Jack's knee can give out any day), and Jalen Ramsay (I still think it was smart to take Zeke) but damn, I didn't know Jalen would be a monster this early in his career.

GTFOH :stopitslime:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t bother responding he gets a woody every time he gets someone to respond to his troll attempts. I don’t even have him on ignore just simply ignore his posts :yeshrug:
If it’s who I think it is I have him on ignore and I never put people on ignore. Shows what type of a bytch he really is

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
If it’s who I think it is I have him on ignore and I never put people on ignore. Shows what type of a bytch he really is
He has me on ignore because he talked crazy amounts of shyt, made ban bets, looked like an idiot and couldn't handle us shytting on him non stop

This is a perfect example of the cowardly nature of a Couchboy fan :mjlol:

Run your mouth then go :hamster: when the mirror gets put up