Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Nah he is a fukk boy. The Garrett shyt was one thing but he lowkey came at Dak, Dez and Williams. That’s hoe shyt.

i agree he shouldn't have went after his teammate but i appreciate him calling out the coaches.

i have noticed a trend with cowboys who are leaving the team or on their way out shytting on their former teammates and the organization:francis:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nah he is a fukk boy. The Garrett shyt was one thing but he lowkey came at Dak, Dez and Williams. That’s hoe shyt.

Eh..
Anyway, in all this, I think Witten should get the declined skills finger pointed at him waaay more than Dez.. Witten needs to go, but nobody in the media wants to say that. So much fuhkery with this squad. Starting with coaching

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I tried to tell nikkas that the coaches are hampering Dez and this offense. Everyone tried shytting on Dez saying he only can run two routes. TO said in a month ago that the coaches only allowed him to run 3 routes and he wanted to run more which is what initially started the rift. Brice, tho a fukk boy, confirmed what everyone has been saying. The coaches just say “you’re great at back shoulder fade and come backs, we gonna have you do just that” and nothing else. This is why it’s so easy to take us out of games because we will continue to do the SAME shyt even when it’s not working. Dez can run more routes but the coaches don’t allow him too. Same way they didn’t want TO to

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Just a friendly reminder that Nick Foles just lead the Eagles further in the playoffs than Tony Romo ever went
ok? your season ends next week. congrats on another non-super bowl winning year. the streak continues

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
ok? your season ends next week. congrats on another non-super bowl winning year. the streak continues

Don’t bother responding he gets a woody every time he gets someone to respond to his troll attempts. I don’t even have him on ignore just simply ignore his posts :yeshrug:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
It's very funny, no wait. Its hilarious

Absolutely hilarious that the "best QB in Cowboys history" never got past the divisional round and Nick Foles did in his 2nd playoff game ever :heh:

Been a very rough 22 years

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Don’t bother responding he gets a woody every time he gets someone to respond to his troll attempts. I don’t even have him on ignore just simply ignore his posts :yeshrug:
There's no bigger trolls or cowards than your fanbase here on thecoli

Look at the full on week long celebration when Wentz got hurt or the month long trolling and promising we were gonna lose and they were gonna flood thecoli with threads on us only for us to win and them all to get super feminine and :hamster: afterwards.

You guys dont get to whine about ppl trolling you with the way 95% of your posters carry themselves here :yeshrug:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no bigger trolls or cowards than your fanbase here on thecoli

Look at the full on week long celebration when Wentz got hurt or the month long trolling and promising we were gonna lose and they were gonna flood thecoli with threads on us only for us to win and them all to get super feminine and :hamster: afterwards.

You guys dont get to whine about ppl trolling you with the way 95% of your posters carry themselves here :yeshrug:

Don't hide after you lose next week :ufdup::ufdup:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Don't hide after you lose next week :ufdup::ufdup:
You guys cant talk shyt anymore:yeshrug:

You haven't made it this far in 22 YEARS

You wasted Romos whole career not getting this far

Your team is terrible and you have literally 0 hope for the foreseeable future.

There's nothing that can happen or you can say from this point on that can change how much better the Eagles are than you over the last 2 decades, right now and will continue to be for next 5 to 10 years.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys cant talk shyt anymore:yeshrug:

You haven't made it this far in 22 YEARS

You wasted Romos whole career not getting this far

Your team is terrible and you have literally 0 hope for the foreseeable future.

There's nothing that can happen or you can say from this point on that can change how much better the Eagles are than you over the last 2 decades, right now and will continue to be for next 5 to 10 years.

You have no SUPER BOWL WINS in your history. You can never talk shyt to us until you do. Your fanbase is full of peasants.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You have no SUPER BOWL WINS in your history. You can never talk shyt to us until you do. Your fanbase is full of peasants.
At some point , being the least succesful team in the league over more than 2 decades matters.

Being good before Tupac died and anybody had the internet isn't interesting.

You dont use a walkman or a typewriter right? You don't watch murphy brown and home improvement on a weekly basis right? You dont wake up on Saturday mornings and watch muppet babies right?

Move out of the dark ages and into this century

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I don't know how many of our own players and other players have to call out this offense

Garrett has an ego and definitely has issues with individuals calling out his offense. When TO did it, he didn’t have much support other than guys like Crayton, and Roy E williams. Even still, Jerry was still going to keep TO, as if he probably agreed. It wasn’t until he asked Romo about TO which forced him to let go of Owens.

Now you have another #1 WR, along with several others, plus coaches that have called out the predictability of the offense.

Garrett is entering the second to last year of his deal. Maybe it’s my hope but I believe next year is it for Garrett. All the position coaches we are bribing in are just precious cowboys players for the most part.

The eagles finally winning a SB might actually help our chances but knowing them they’ll be stuck at the bottom of the NFC East for another 40 years remaining ring less