Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
While I don't like all this talking in the media, I'm kinda glad Brice spoke up.

I didn't hear him say anything crazy or "bad" per se, but it peels back the curtain and let you understand how in over their heads some of these coaches are.

TBH, I don't think he comes back to Dallas. They just paid Bease and TWill decent money, they not paying him and putting one of them on the bench. Butler was decent for us, made a few big plays but I remember him more for the bonehead ones and drops. Maybe he'll go to another team and ball, maybe not. I think regardless the offensive scheme here needs to change and be tailor-made for Dak's skillset. That was my problem with running Tony off so quickly, he could condense or make plain for Dak, the offense he basically helped build.

Shame for us, we cash-strapped (as usual) with a few big contracts tying up a major chunk of money. We have an owner who basically wants to coach, run the show, and take all the credit. Can't be happy with his team being one of the major money makers and paying the RIGHT people to run it for him, that's too much like right.

Hopefully more people start to see that it really doesn't matter who they bring in to coach, it's always gonna be the same type of person...one that will ultimately lay down when Jerry wants his say on things. One that basically has his balls clipped b/c at anytime he has to relinquish control to the owner/GM (only team in the league who has that unfortunately). This will keep us tugging that "steering wheel" left and stay in the circle, rather than do something different and go another direction...

Just my thoughts... I'm a Cowboys fan til I die! Just want to see this team FINALLY reach the potential they certainly have

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on Brice's train, he talked a good before a crucial game (I wanna say it was a playoff game) and didn't show up.
He had ample opportunities to take the job from TWill and never could.
He talks as if he's a no. 1 target but he's really not.
Most of his catches came from broken plays.
He's expandable too.
Fukk him

Brice could have easily taken Twills spot but we paid him for some reason so that got deaded.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
What he say? For us non Texas cats

Extreme cliff notes here, but points were essentially:

• Stay in your lane. Your name should never be mentioned anywhere close to the same breath as Dez.
  • You ain't shyt, you never been shyt and you never will be shyt. You had your chance when Dez was injured and did nothing with it.
  • You can't extrapolate your numbers out to make a point. Holley: "I averaged 24 yards a catch one year with like 10 catches, does that make me a hall of famer?"
  • Good luck being a benchwarmer wherever you end up.

Holley was even worse than brice :martin:

regardless im on this fukkboy Twill till he retires :camby:

I think that's why Holley was heated though. People were on 105's twitter talking bout Brice was better than Holley, so you knew he was going to take some shots.