Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn’t Brice the same dummy that killed our momentum at the beginning of the GB playoff game last year with failing to report to the huddle or some shyt?

The NFL agreed that shouldn't have been called breh. :aicmon:

If you look at the video again. Brice didn't do nothing wrong. :camby:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryce told no lies

im done with the bullshyt go route jumpballs Dez catches about 2/10 times, this nikkas hands have gone to complete shyt. Twill has never caught the ball with his hands, and we gave that nikka a new contract :mjgrin:

Talk that shyt Bryce :mjgrin:

Yep, Brice spoke some real shyt.

I don't understand why some nikkas in here on hating on the video. :mindblown:

All this Dez dikkriding in here need to stop. Dude is fukking :trash: and a fukking low football IQ idiot. :camby:

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:patrice:My homeboy who's a Rams fan sent me the Butler video....These DFW cacs will run him out of town. :mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
After watching his interview with Joy Taylor I've changed my mind about Bryce. He basically accused Jerry Jones of sabotaging the season after Zeke got suspended.

He called out Garrett for running a weak ass offense. He basically confirmed that the coaching staff is a bunch of puppets and the Jones family pulls the strings.

Bryce doesn't want to be back in Dallas and a lot of his complaints are the same ones Dez had when he used to yell on the sidelines and the same ones TO had when he was there.

I hope and pray Jerry Jones dies soon. I really mean that. fukk him.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Butler also confirms that Romo was basically the offensive coordinator. Like I i said, that offense was customized for which is why Dak and especially the coaches can't duplicate it.

It's also why Linehan and Garrett need to be fired.

Yup. People don’t catch the gems but I heard that shyt loud and clear. fukk Garrett forreal

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
After watching his interview with Joy Taylor I've changed my mind about Bryce. He basically accused Jerry Jones of sabotaging the season after Zeke got suspended.

He called out Garrett for running a weak ass offense. He basically confirmed that the coaching staff is a bunch of puppets and the Jones family pulls the strings.

Bryce doesn't want to be back in Dallas and a lot of his complaints are the same ones Dez had when he used to yell on the sidelines and the same ones TO had when he was there.

I hope and pray Jerry Jones dies soon. I really mean that. fukk him.

LMAOOOO.. yooooo, its just sport bro.

I feel you tho.. lmao

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Brice is going to be a threat in a real offense. Hope he doesnt go to LA or San Fran. He gonna beast

I said he should have started over TWill
I was on Brice's train, he talked a good before a crucial game (I wanna say it was a playoff game) and didn't show up.
He had ample opportunities to take the job from TWill and never could.
He talks as if he's a no. 1 target but he's really not.
Most of his catches came from broken plays.
He's expandable too.
Fukk him

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I was on Brice's train, he talked a good before a crucial game (I wanna say it was a playoff game) and didn't show up.
He had ample opportunities to take the job from TWill and never could.
He talks as if he's a no. 1 target but he's really not.
Most of his catches came from broken plays.
He's expandable too.
Fukk him

Dawg, you know Dallas doesnt make change for shyt. Just because he didnt get the nod over TWill means absolutely NOTHING within this organization.

We have never seen potential in players the way other teams see shyt.

Amendola got cut
Martellus was let go..

I could go on..

Last edited: