Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not that good but Brice is a difference maker in our offense. Blame it on Garrett Linehan or Dak but he's just as important to our offense as Dez is and that's the saddest thing I had to post about our great team in a long time.

But you nigguhs kept at me sideways when I said I want to draft a wr earlythe last couple of drafts and now look at us. Gettting held up by an average wr by the likes of Brice Butler. We need his skillset

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Isn’t Brice the same dummy that killed our momentum at the beginning of the GB playoff game last year with failing to report to the huddle or some shyt?

It was a dumb penalty, but he should clearly be starting. I wouldn't necessarily kick Dez to the curb because there are plenty of times when he gets open but Dak doesn't throw him the ball. Maybe Dez should take Beasley's spot and put Dez on the outside. Maybe they should get rid of Dez, Williams and just get speedy shorter WR's.

It's the offense in general.

Brice has had dropped balls in games so if I was him I wouldn't complain. If he couldn't take Williams job in practice, how he gonna try to pop shyt about Dez though.
After watching that interview, he's basically saying he doesn't want to come back. And Dallas wouldn't be able to sign him because he basically threw Dez, Dak and the coaching staff under the bus so fukk him :manny:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hold up

87b9b953.gif

I ain’t een watch the shyt yet but the headline in the thumbnail got me like :jbhmm: :dahell:

This skinny, unreliable ass nikka has no leverage. Entitlement crazy, but if you wanna spin it like it’s just confidence and bravado on his part then I can see that side too. But damn, you not as good as you think you are my nikka

nikkas was dry snitching :mjgrin:
:manny:
In just one interview he confirmed some of our speculation over the last few seasons:
  • WRs are too predictable and put in a box by a limited route trees. (Dez: slants, ins, and back shoulders; Cole: drags, whips, and deep outs; Twill: comebacks)
  • The fact that the coaches are too stubborn to change playcalling even when its ineffective.
  • Dak is on a short leash and/or is a yes man.
Can't invalidate the truths he was speaking just because he isn't a top dollar WR.

....if he was given the targets that TWill had who would be more productive?
:patrice:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:manny:
In just one interview he confirmed some of our speculation over the last few seasons:
  • WRs are too predictable and put in a box by a limited route trees. (Dez: slants, ins, and back shoulders; Cole: drags, whips, and deep outs; Twill: comebacks)
  • The fact that the coaches are too stubborn to change playcalling even when its ineffective.
  • Dak is on a short leash and/or is a yes man.
Can't invalidate the truths he was speaking just because he isn't a top dollar WR.

....if he was given the targets that TWill had who would be more productive?
:patrice:
Using the can't invalidate the truth logic how come we were just a year ago runningnthese same routes 13-3? I don't like the coaching staff that much but it can't be limited only when we losing and nobody got shyt to say when we winning. Gotta be consistent imo either way.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Using the can't invalidate the truth logic how come we were just a year ago runningnthese same routes 13-3? I don't like the coaching staff that much but it can't be limited only when we losing and nobody got shyt to say when we winning. Gotta be consistent imo either way.
The evidence is definitely all the game threads from 2016-17. Brehs been consistently complaining and pointing it out, myself included. The difference is we were coming off a 4 win season.
:francis:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The evidence is definitely all the game threads from 2016-17. Brehs been consistently complaining and pointing it out, myself included. The difference is we were coming off a 4 win season.
:francis:
Oh I know the complaining is but is the props? I'm just about being consistent that's all

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Teams had all off-season to figure out how the cowboys used Dak and adjusted accordily. They left Dez one on one and doubled Beasley. They let Witten eat those weak ass 5 yard button hooks and ignored Williams as his routes took him out of plays.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Teams had all off-season to figure out how the cowboys used Dak and adjusted accordily. They left Dez one on one and doubled Beasley. They let Witten eat those weak ass 5 yard button hooks and ignored Williams as his routes took him out of plays.
Maybe that's a QB and or WR issue then. One on one any QB and WR worth a shyt should be eating that up. One or both have to take blame for that then. We already know Witten should retire tbh and Cole is Cole.