Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why be done with a qb in his second year? Romo was still sitting on the bench learning the game at this time.

Some of this is on Dak, but the play calling does suck. How many teams actually admit that this is an extremely predictable offense? Dez doesn't suck, but him and Dak don't have chemistry. Dak is a more careful qb, so he doesn't do well with just launching the ball up to Dez. He does better with route runners, which is why his percentages are significantly higher with all of the other wrs on the team. Dez would probably do much better with a gun slinger, which Tony Romo was.
Romos problems werent physical/mechanics. He had to learn the game mentally. He never struggled with footwork and throwing in to tight windows.

Also you nor anyone else can name me a Franchise QB that regressed as much as Dak has this year.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Romos problems werent physical/mechanics. He had to learn the game mentally. He never struggled with footwork and throwing in to tight windows.

Also you nor anyone else can name me a Franchise QB that regressed as much as Dak has this year.
JT Barrett :sadbucks: oh wait you mean nfl :mjgrin:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

Uh Derek Carr, Matt Ryan?

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Injuries, coaches and suspension is how I will remember this year.

Glad to see Chido and Lewis come around. Hopefully we can find spots for Brown and Woods in the secondary as well.

I think it's time to focus on a Witten, Lee and replacement and find a serviceable, versatile linemen. I wanna see some splashes in FA. Like how Jacksonville brought in Campbell. We have a lot of pieces but we might need some veterans that aren't pass their prime to round things out. Offer a 4th for Earl...see what that do.

I ain't gonna shyt on Dak, Dez or none of that but it's just disappointing to see what this passing attack has become.

Broad Street Bully

Daps
Reppin
Derek Carr threw 32 TDs in his second year and made the pro bowl:what:
You asked me to name a QB who has regressed as much as Dak has this year and gave you an example. Now we talking about specific years? You making him the punching bag this offseason and i think it’s corny breh, that’s all.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Marcus M, Jameis, Luck regressed after taking a beating too, Dalton, Stattford

Other than Dalton, those other QBs have taken beatings out there
Coaches gotta save these young men from themselves
Mariota sucks and shouldnt be considered a franchise qb

Jameis threw 28 tds his second season

Luck increased his comp % by 6 points and cut his ints in half

Stafford threw for 5000 yards his first season playing 16 games

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Dude talking about his percentage is higher with everybody else why all the WR look like shyt this year then? I guess we need to get rid of them all on some O line change flow. Percentage my ass. It's like folks don't watch the games just use stats when it backs up their position. Dude hasn't been that good this year but he has next year to fix it unless they draft an early qb which I doubt.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You asked me to name a QB who has regressed as much as Dak has this year and gave you an example. Now we talking about specific years? You making him the punching bag this offseason and i think it’s corny breh, that’s all.
How we going to compare QBs in their 4th year to a QB in his second?

Im talking about from rookie year to second year (the only comparison we can make since dak has only played two seasons).

Oh and Dak most certainly deserves to be the punching bag this offseason. He was the architect behind the worst 3 game stretch offensively in the history of this franchise.

Broad Street Bully

Daps
Reppin
Some of us knew better already

Should have been Romo vs GB, then Atlanta

They way Matty Ice did GB, Romo would :wow: have done it too but better
Romo dumbass would’ve got toe tagged and been out for the game by the second half :fukknikka: