Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
So yall cool with just coordinator changes? Jerry aint budging on Garrett
fukk no. Linehan is the best coach on the staff. Garrett doesn't deserve another coordinator change. And Jerry's cheap ass ain't cutting bait on these coordinators after re-upping them in the offseason. Remember Jerry made Callahan ride out his contract despite beefing with Garrett.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Don't listen to those CZ cacs from Idaho and Kansas talking about "cut dez" when they never stepped foot in Dallas. They have no idea how much clout Dez has in this city. He will not be cut, period.

I expect this team to add a few pieces on offense - WR, TE, line depth, another RB late in the draft. They'll switch up a few position coaches and then pray Dak/Zeke get back to their rookie form.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Don't listen to those CZ cacs from Idaho and Kansas talking about "cut dez" when they never stepped foot in Dallas. They have no idea how much clout Dez has in this city. He will not be cut, period.

I expect this team to add a few pieces on offense - WR, TE, line depth, another RB late in the draft. They'll switch up a few position coaches and then pray Dak/Zeke get back to their rookie form.
I understand his clout but that nikka contract gotta get restructured or something. He just not producing like a #1 big money wideout, whatever the reason for that may be, it’s the truth. Can’t have a nikka that’s had the seasons he’s had since 15 still making that type of bread and handicapping is to the point where we can’t make any moves.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
fukk no. Linehan is the best coach on the staff. Garrett doesn't deserve another coordinator change. And Jerry's cheap ass ain't cutting bait on these coordinators after re-upping them in the offseason. Remember Jerry made Callahan ride out his contract despite beefing with Garrett.

I sure hope he is gone, but it aint happening. I just dont think it will

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened Sunday night on first goal in the 4th must've been how the Seahawks fans felt. That was the most frustrating moment of the season and there's been many. I want Linehan canned. No excuses there. Best at running back in the league and they pull that fiasco on us.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
What happened Sunday night on first goal in the 4th must've been how the Seahawks fans felt. That was the most frustrating moment of the season and there's been many. I want Linehan canned. No excuses there. Best at running back in the league and they pull that fiasco on us.
Im more mad at this system

Look at these route concepts

Why is everything outside the hashes, when its known this qb struggles with those throws

Its maddening. And we dont have a “football guy” in the front office that can understand how flawed this scheme is

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. How does this happen. I refuse to believe Dak is oblivious here. I just think he doesn't trust his own qb skills to pull the trigger. He's as much as safe negroe on the field as he is in real life.

Sacks and hits will do that
No excuse but when qbs get knocked around, they play like this
That ATL game really changed Dak

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Im more mad at this system

Look at these route concepts

Why is everything outside the hashes, when its known this qb struggles with those throws

Its maddening. And we dont have a “football guy” in the front office that can understand how flawed this scheme is

Ironically Dez got open on both gifs.....no target

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Ironically Dez got open on both gifs.....no target
Yeah I might have to question dudes watching skills cause I see open people. I mean what's the ole saying if you wait to throw when they're completely open their covered or some shyt like that? Witt was open too but that wouldn't get many yards on one of them gifs too

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I might have to question dudes watching skills cause I see open people. I mean what's the ole saying if you wait to throw when they're completely open their covered or some shyt like that? Witt was open too but that wouldn't get many yards on one of them gifs too
The point is the QB struggles with those throws.
Why no in-breaking routes? Everything is a go or comeback route

Them cacs on CZ swear no one is open, to absolve Dak's poor play :why:

Last edited:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

We don't need another rb, Smith showed he can be a solid number 2.
What's up with Tyron though? He use to never miss a play, much less a game.

And is ugly baby suppose to be back next season?

Last edited:

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand his clout but that nikka contract gotta get restructured or something. He just not producing like a #1 big money wideout, whatever the reason for that may be, it’s the truth. Can’t have a nikka that’s had the seasons he’s had since 15 still making that type of bread and handicapping is to the point where we can’t make any moves.

Dez was playing great up until Romo got hurt and his numbers took a nosedive when Dak became the QB that's the reason