Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You asked me to name a QB who has regressed as much as Dak has this year and gave you an example. Now we talking about specific years? You making him the punching bag this offseason and i think it’s corny breh, that’s all.
Hes the qb it happens like that at times. They get more blame and more props than they should at times.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
:childplease: it don’t take but me and you to tackle Tony and break his collarbone, somebody was gonna get him.

Packers were 7th in sacks that season (looked it up just now) so it' probable.. but still, GB was 31st in the league vs the pass altogether.

Should of brought the #9 back when he was ready to go, had he got hurt again Dakota was there to save the day

Fukkn Jerry :pacspit:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Did the offense lose that game?
Defense took 1st half off....again coaching
daknoo.0.gif

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
That's on Dez and that play didn't decide that game. We got a pick following that. Our defense was complete ass that 1st half. Dak has outplayed ARodg in all 3 games tho :sas2:
How in the fukk is that on dez :mjlol:

It's a screen pass to Beasley that Dak :wrist:'d five yards short and 3 feet in front of where it was supposed to be

It's a legit candidate for worst ball ever thrown in an NFL game. Highlights all of Daks issues. Weak arm, no accuracy, no anticipation, telegraphs it and doesn't see the CB coming right away

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
That's on Dez and that play didn't decide that game. We got a pick following that. Our defense was complete ass that 1st half. Dak has outplayed ARodg in all 3 games tho :sas2:
This is true, except entire team played very flat during that divisional playoff game...not just defense. I put most blame on Garrett and rest of coaching staff for not getting team ready for game.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I recall a slow start vs a trash defense that 1st and 3rd quarter :birdman:

Had to play catch up in the 4th

Then mismanagement of the clock and A-God finishing it up, closing us out.
Don't trust team and particularly Garrett's coaching and time/game management during close important games.