Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dudes in here talking about keeping Romo :baldhuh:

Romo literally couldn't take 5 hits in a row without breaking a bone in his body :baldhuh:

He would have died in that first game Lord Tyron didn't play:yeahok:

Now I got to go back and watch some of these games:yeahok:...Dak a clown and a c00n but I don't really have any questions about his ability to be a great qb...last i saw him...which I think was that Arizona game...:patrice:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Dudes in here talking about keeping Romo :baldhuh:

Romo literally couldn't take 5 hits in a row without breaking a bone in his body :baldhuh:

He would have died in that first game Lord Tyron didn't play:yeahok:

Now I got to go back and watch some of these games:yeahok:...Dak a clown and a c00n but I don't really have any questions about his ability to be a great qb...last i saw him...which I think was that Arizona game...:patrice:
You probably should go watch his games this year because he's been spectacularly bad for the last 2 months.

Great qb isn't in the cards for him anymore.

My trent dilfer with mobility or poor mans alex smith comparisions are probably a best case scenario. He's been exposed really badly.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Clown ass nikkas will and the Ringling Bros @gangreen and @Box Factory will be in here dikkeating lol smh

daknoo.0.gif

You know me, you know me
You know man, you know me
Every time you try to forget
We'll be right there to remind you again
You know me (pow! pow!), you know me :wow:

Wat a pick:banderas:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I wanna see romo as the OC or even be down fr coach. I know breh from the rams had coordinator experience but hes like 31, i feel romo can bring something like that to the team. He sees things from the booth that few see so OC would be dope.

It was romo who was coaching up dak last year, and i believe losing him in his ear has hindered his progress.

Dak can be a good quarterback, he just wont be that 4.5k yards 30 td qb but he can manage if you build around him properly. And he will have about 5 rushingtds a year. I never thought of him as that type to carry a team, but he can lead if given the right circumstance, nothing wrong with needingsome help.

I would have just really been down for him to sit under romo for a couple years. You bring back romo last year, dak still has that confindence he would have had, he doesnt seem like the type to hold a grudge. Romo knows that packer team. I just dont like how everyone including fans threw him undrr the bus.

This team doesnt owe romo anything nor does he to the team, but he is the playerivewanted to see win the big one out of any athlete ever.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I wanna see romo as the OC or even be down fr coach. I know breh from the rams had coordinator experience but hes like 31, i feel romo can bring something like that to the team. He sees things from the booth that few see so OC would be dope.

It was romo who was coaching up dak last year, and i believe losing him in his ear has hindered his progress.

Dak can be a good quarterback, he just wont be that 4.5k yards 30 td qb but he can manage if you build around him properly. And he will have about 5 rushingtds a year. I never thought of him as that type to carry a team, but he can lead if given the right circumstance, nothing wrong with needingsome help.

I would have just really been down for him to sit under romo for a couple years. You bring back romo last year, dak still has that confindence he would have had, he doesnt seem like the type to hold a grudge. Romo knows that packer team. I just dont like how everyone including fans threw him undrr the bus.

This team doesnt owe romo anything nor does he to the team, but he is the playerivewanted to see win the big one out of any athlete ever.
Romo while receiving his SI award a few weeks ago said he wants to be a coach. It will happen, just not sure how soon. We got to first focus all our energy on getting rid of this stiff fake kiss ass politician Garrett..