Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The point is the QB struggles with those throws.
Why no in-breaking routes? Everything is a go or comeback route

Them cacs on CZ swear no one is open, to absolve Dak's poor play :why:
I hear you about different routes but to say no one is open that isn't true. Don't you think a qb should be able to make the throws that the O is trying to give him though? I always understand that but them seem like standard qb throws or am I wrong?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk all the bytchin.

Dez and Dak are both trash.

Carolina got it right by getting rid of an old bytchin ass receiver but at least Steve Smith was still productive.

Maybe that would allow Dak to grow as it did for Cam. :yeshrug:

0ap3000000742100_video_cp.jpg

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk all the bytchin.

Dez and Dak are both trash.

Carolina got it right by getting rid of an old bytchin ass receiver but at least Steve Smith was still productive.

Maybe that would allow Dak to grow as it did for Cam. :yeshrug:

0ap3000000742100_video_cp.jpg

And they're the least of the problem with the team

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'll take my L.

I was in here saying Jerry's not the problem....he's not the same dude who impulsively traded two firsts for Joey Galloway or a 1st/3rd for Roy Williams anymore. He lets Will McClay do his thing in the war room.

But sticking with his puppet Garrett after another mediocre season is indefensible.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The point is the QB struggles with those throws.
Why no in-breaking routes? Everything is a go or comeback route

Them cacs on CZ swear no one is open, to absolve Dak's poor play :why:

Most of them on cowboyszone are trashing dak and think he would be replaced by the likes of cooper rush.

We've seen dak have one of the best rookie seasons on record and go to looking terrible and setting historic lows in this franchise during that 3 game streak where we got blown out. You can blame some of that on Dak, but you have to look at the coaching staff as well. Couldn't win a single game with 4 qbs starting prior to Dak.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I'll take my L.

I was in here saying Jerry's not the problem....he's not the same dude who impulsively traded two firsts for Joey Galloway or a 1st/3rd for Roy Williams anymore. He lets Will McClay do his thing in the war room.

But sticking with his puppet Garrett after another mediocre season is indefensible.

Jerry's absolutely the problem because there is ZERO accountability for Garrett. No matter what Garrett does, somebody else will take the fall. It's unbelievable... and nobody can scream 'Well Marvin Lewis still has a job', because even Marvin Lewis is out of the Bengals after this year. It's actually not that fun to watch anymore because you know this franchise is hamstrung by Jerry's love for his adopted son Garrett.

The fact that we get utterly blown out at the half against decent team shows you that the coaching staff makes no real adjustments.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Most of them on cowboyszone are trashing dak and think he would be replaced by the likes of cooper rush.

We've seen dak have one of the best rookie seasons on record and go to looking terrible and setting historic lows in this franchise during that 3 game streak where we got blown out. You can blame some of that on Dak, but you have to look at the coaching staff as well. Couldn't win a single game with 4 qbs starting prior to Dak.
The fanbase over there is split on Dak. 1/2 (like me are done with him) and the other 1/2 are making every excuse in the book for him (receivers cant get open, dez sucks, playcalling sucks, hes only in 2nd year)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The fanbase over there is split on Dak. 1/2 (like me are done with him) and the other 1/2 are making every excuse in the book for him (receivers cant get open, dez sucks, playcalling sucks, hes only in 2nd year)
Dez isn't open on this catch yet Romo still found him.
untitled-16.gif

If he's the same QB next year then Dak might've just been a 1 year wonder. I want Dez to get cut so he can go somewhere that has a legit HC/OC running the show, so people can see that he's not washed up. Dale Hansen says out of Garrett, Linehan, & Dez it's Dez who needs to go the most:mjlol:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Why be done with a qb in his second year? Romo was still sitting on the bench learning the game at this time.

Some of this is on Dak, but the play calling does suck. How many teams actually admit that this is an extremely predictable offense? Dez doesn't suck, but him and Dak don't have chemistry. Dak is a more careful qb, so he doesn't do well with just launching the ball up to Dez. He does better with route runners, which is why his percentages are significantly higher with all of the other wrs on the team. Dez would probably do much better with a gun slinger, which Tony Romo was.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that we passed it more after Tyron injuy speak volumes
That's some poor ass coaching. I wanted Dak out early in the 4th in Falcons game. He was taking a helluva beating and had began getting up very slow after some hits. That game fukked with him and he hasn't recovered and lacks patience in the pocket afterwards in games