Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
That’s fukkin embarrassing. The fact that Dez got his thousand yard seasons with Tony in this same scheme tells me that they were successful in spite of his Garrett’s ineptitude.
I read that Dez had like 100 official targets and 42 uncatchable passes lol

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
not excited about tonight brehs..

I have no faith in the coaches strategies on both sides of the ball. I just dont

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Garrett is not going anywhere at least after this season...

Remember before Jerry gave him that contract and Garrett was on "the hot seat"...Jerry said something to the tune of "I didn't invest all this time and effort into grooming Jason to be a head coach to let someone else reap the rewards"...

I think this was in response to Garrett making head coach money as a offensive coordinator...

But if Jerry felt that way before paying garrett in 2014 you think he feel different now that he paid him?

Firing Garrett is the one thing that would make me start watching the cowboys again...

And I am pretty confident I won't be watching them anytime soon...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Garrett is not going anywhere at least after this season...

Remember before Jerry gave him that contract and Garrett was on "the hot seat"...Jerry said something to the tune of "I didn't invest all this time and effort into grooming Jason to be a head coach to let someone else reap the rewards"...

I think this was in response to Garrett making head coach money as a offensive coordinator...

But if Jerry felt that way before paying garrett in 2014 you think he feel different now that he paid him?

Firing Garrett is the one thing that would make me start watching the cowboys again...

And I am pretty confident I won't be watching them anytime soon...
Wasnt talkin about Garrett

U left the squad breh :francis:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Firing Garrett and Co. would be music to my ears but unfortunately, I don't think it will change anything.

Jerry will just hire another "Garrett and Co." or basically, Yes Men who will tow the line and not give much lip to what he (Jerry) says.

We better really be thanking our lucky stars (no pun) that we had people like Will McClay and Stephen Jones around. Jerry wanted bums (ie: Manziel) and had to be CONVINCED (smh) to invest in the line to keep Tony upright.

This roster and staff is basically HIS doing. Only owner in the league that is the GM of the team smh...and we wonder why we're so inconsistent. He (Jerry) thinks he's the smartest man in every room he's in. He may know business (and he did a lot for the league in that regard) but he honestly DOESN'T know football. Why? Cuz he played beside a smarter and more knowledgeable guy 100sum years ago at Arkansas? Then hired the guy and got jealous of HIS success...

I know I'm constantly :deadhorse: but this ish frustrating. Watching teams have similar problems but handle them WAY better than us. Our owner wants ALL the credit for EVERYTHING. Then in turn you have truly successful owners (Kraft comes to mind) who don't do have the BS he does, yet wins tons more.This arrogance is exactly why we're where we are now. No discipline, no plan, and no adjustments...just more "Next man up (clap some)" talk. I love this team but I'm sick of this BS. I hope we win tonight, but at this point does it even matter? I want us to do well, but this fish is rotting from the head right on down...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Wasnt talkin about Garrett

U left the squad breh :francis:

Couldn't take it no more breh

Jerry out here kneeling pre game then pulling a "i don't understand why these negroes are still mad I kneeled like they wanted me to" :baldhuh:

Jerry out here talking about fining players who kneel for the flag...when we all know he himself don't give a shyt about it or being patriotic or none of that shyt :francis:

Zeke unable to leave the white womenz alone no matter what they do to him...I'd be shocked if this dude aint wrapped up in some shyt that might get him suspended behind a white chick every season :francis:

Dak and his "educators" comment really got under my skin:francis:...it also got under my skin how any time you here about problems in the locker room they trot him out there to say everything is great and it clearly wasn't...there were clearly players who weren't happy with what Jerry did but Mr Educators on one side of my family was the first one out there on some "we all on the same page" shyt...from the look of his stats looks like those educators didn't tell him how to read a cover 2 zone...also his hairline is already weak and when it comes to hairlines and athletes those that go bald early are either great or they are trash...:francis:

Tyron body is starting to break down and it's looking pretty bleak behind him at that position:francis:

Tired of Dez mumble mouth ass talking and saying a bunch of nothing...teams weren't even doubling him anymore when i stopped watching them earlier this year...and i saw some thing during the packers game where some no name corner was like "i can't wait to cover dez":francis:

Then on the flip side of all this...as a spurs stan...I'm watching Pop shyt on Trump at every turn...call out white people in general at ever turn...lose his best player who is arguably the best player in the nba...run his offense through a disgruntled former star player who wanted to leave and the only reason why he didn't leave is cause nobody wanted to trade for him...and he got that team number 3 in the west...a bunch of no name guys playing pretty well...the disgruntled star is happy as he has ever been with some 30 point games and a 40 point game last night...and their all world player is going to be back in a few weeks with the team already starting to roll...

Meanwhile Garrett and his dumbass staff lose their starting runnning back and now they can't score 10 points in 3 straight games?:francis:

Can't do it anymore:francis:...Can't keep watching the best coaching in sports mon - sat and the worst coaching in sports on sunday

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the update on my phone that Doctson scored :mjcry:

I will bet all the money I have in the world that some how some way it was Byron Jones or Orlando Scandrick fault though :francis:

All of this for nothing :camby:

nfl-draft-prospect-jumps-ridiculously-high-historically-far-at-the-combine.jpg