Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Quick hitters from last night.

Keep this D together.

I think Smith will turn that corner, he's looking better and better (pause). Hitch be out there layin' wood, yahurme (pause)

Chido looked like a stud at CB. Getting his head around and actually making plays on the ball. Lewis not even getting tested at this point.

The front 4 is legit. If we're not going to play Irving at DE then we need a big meat loaf ass niggga next to Irving at DT. Taco > Crawford. I'll keep Taco out there and let him sink or swim but I'm betting on him swimming.

Offensively. Nothing much to take from the game but the Oline was for real. (Has there every been a division that had so many good olinmen) One play where smith hit his man, got up to the next level and was blocking Norman 10 yards down the field. That really stood out. Kinda like that one play Washington had on the first driver where Vernon Davis was blocking Crawford all the way down the field (certified bum)

Dak didn't complete a lot of passes but one thing he showed that I hadn't see from him up until this point was throwing/trusting his WRs. I think at times he's overly protective with the ball and wants to hit the open man. Last night he threw the ball to a spot, a few times, where his man was going to be and it paid off. Witten TD, Dez beating 2 across the middle, Williams beating Norman. Those were great throws that I hadn't seen Dak make.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The front 4 is legit. If we're not going to play Irving at DE then we need a big meat loaf ass niggga next to Irving at DT. Taco > Crawford. I'll keep Taco out there and let him sink or swim but I'm betting on him swimming.
AiI8sX2.gif

:dead::dead::dead:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taco ain't shyt. That sack was lucky as shyt last night. He still got time to prove himself but color me unimpressed.

Randall Gregory "I'm stilll smokin" ass need to hurry back and get some this action. When is he eligible to return?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I had to choose I would pay Irving before I pay Lawrence. That dude goin have chronic back pains throughout his career. He's getting up and back I got he game from every lil minor nagging injury this year cuz it's a contract year but I just know when he get some paid, all of a sudden them lil minor banged up injuries that ) he missed one play on going all of sudden turn to him missing entire games.

Plus Irving is just nasty. I watched his sack on cousins at least a dozens time by now. I love it.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
If we make it to the playoffs and stay healthy then maybe we can make some noise

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People actually think Dez has physically declined :mjlol: No the coaches just don't know where to get him the ball, #22 ankles still hurt today
It's a combination of 2 things, the coaches not using him right and Dak trying to "big brother" Dez from the jump. The reason Romo & Dez were always on the same page is because they listened to each other. Remember when Dak took over he said "If he's open I'll throw it to him", and that was an arrogant and stupid thing to say. Dak's mindset is a 10yr vet but his skill set is a 2nd year unconventional QB.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
It's a combination of 2 things, the coaches not using him right and Dak trying to "big brother" Dez from the jump. The reason Romo & Dez were always on the same page is because they listened to each other. Remember when Dak took over he said "If he's open I'll throw it to him", and that was an arrogant and stupid thing to say. Dak's mindset is a 10yr vet but his skill set is a 2nd year unconventional QB.
Y’all loved that logic last year :gucci: