BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
People wasn't saying that last year :mindblown:
Where the Fuhk is that dude Chido?

A fuhking hamstring?

He was back last week. Saw him a few times on special team. Hopefully 11 weeks of "mental reps" has this second rounder looking serviceable.

The problem with this defense is scheme. They have more than enough play makers on the defensive side of the ball and they look great-good-basic-trash at times. That inconsistency kills you.

Our offense is so trash without Zeke it's pathetic. One person shouldn't have that much influence on a team's success. Dak is what he is. He's a black Alex Smith that isn't afraid to throw the ball down field. How far with that get us? :manny: I'm just ready for our next loss so we can start "draft positioning"

People make Dak out to be a juggernaut and something he's not but it's not like he's going out there putting up 300 yards 3 TDs a game. At the end of the day he's a second year QB with tools and needs an offense built around him. Dez is a threat, our pass attack isn't, that's on the QB. Our superbowl window was last year with a quarterback change, it didn't transpire :manny:

This young core of guys weren't about to come and just take over the league like that

Time to start scouting the players that are here too

Last edited:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Dak Prescott to critics: 'Keep questioning me ... You don't know me'

After a rookie season and an early 2017 in which Dak Prescott established himself as a legit star and the Cowboys as a legit postseason contender, everything has gone straight to hell in Big D. And now, Prescott is firing back at the critics who are questioning his leadership.

“Keep questioning me,” Prescott said, per Jon Machota of the Dallas Morning News. “Obviously if you’re questioning me, you don’t know me and you don’t know what I’m about. So keep questioning me. Have fun at it.”

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
early votes in for the should JG be fired poll at CZ

gG31HrZ.png

A loss Thursday, preferably in embarrassing fashion, should seal it

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I’m looking at more film and as much as I shytted on dak which I still stand by

Jesus Christ our receivers can’t get open for shyt which doesn’t help at all

Which leads also back to shytTY PLAYCALLING

Now ya wrs can get open on bad playcalling but only so much can they do if the other team just knows ur plays which leads to dak forcing shyt

I sit back and I’m watching like ya zeke is bigger than expected but I also saw where the games we had to drive down field it was cus dak had to pass and he did his job

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
So I’m looking at more film and as much as I shytted on dak which I still stand by

Jesus Christ our receivers can’t get open for shyt which doesn’t help at all

Which leads also back to shytTY PLAYCALLING

Now ya wrs can get open on bad playcalling but only so much can they do if the other team just knows ur plays which leads to dak forcing shyt

I sit back and I’m watching like ya zeke is bigger than expected but I also saw where the games we had to drive down field it was cus dak had to pass and he did his job
:jbhmm: