Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
early votes in for the should JG be fired poll at CZ

gG31HrZ.png

A loss Thursday, preferably in embarrassing fashion, should seal it
Damn this surprisednthe hell outta me because I expected those dudes to cape for his redhead dumbass.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
So I’m looking at more film and as much as I shytted on dak which I still stand by

Jesus Christ our receivers can’t get open for shyt which doesn’t help at all

Which leads also back to shytTY PLAYCALLING

Now ya wrs can get open on bad playcalling but only so much can they do if the other team just knows ur plays which leads to dak forcing shyt

I sit back and I’m watching like ya zeke is bigger than expected but I also saw where the games we had to drive down field it was cus dak had to pass and he did his job
It’s this shytty scheme. You have had players and coaches say the Cowboys are easy to prepare for the last 10 years. Why do you think we have so many exciting down to the wire games.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
So I’m looking at more film and as much as I shytted on dak which I still stand by

Jesus Christ our receivers can’t get open for shyt which doesn’t help at all

Which leads also back to shytTY PLAYCALLING

Now ya wrs can get open on bad playcalling but only so much can they do if the other team just knows ur plays which leads to dak forcing shyt

I sit back and I’m watching like ya zeke is bigger than expected but I also saw where the games we had to drive down field it was cus dak had to pass and he did his job
Scheme is horrible

Look at the route Dez was running :what: