Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Garrett ain't going nowhere. Zeke is out...that is his excuse. With Zeke y'all a completely different team
Then he is risking sponsers and fans support. The tv ratings in DFW are already falling and Garrett’s approval rating is at an all time low. The local media is starting to attack him at every angle and the national media is picking up on it.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Hopefully we can get someone like Christian Kirk in the 2nd round.

CKirk.jpg

the biggest hole in a healthy/intact Dallas O is clearly WR2. think Switzer can take Beasley's job, hes more explosive, but T Will is not a 2

Witten a legend but a stretch TE wouldnt hurt, the Chargers didnt even cover the deep seam

Dez's usage is so binary, he basically gets 2 types of plays to work with. i find it hard to believe a guy that had 4.5k yards and almost 40 TD's in a 3 season span can only get 50/50 balls or a hook route

Last edited:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
You're crazy. No. We ride with Dak this season and all of next season.
Just worried about if Dak's confidence is shot. But its best to ride this season out with Dal so he can learn. Just no confidence in our coaching staff.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just worried about if Dak's confidence is shot. But its best to ride this season out with Dal so he can learn. Just no confidence in our coaching staff.

The one thing I like about Dak. He is humble and an extremely hard worker. Nothing was ever given to him. I expect him to finish the season strong. Even if we lose games.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The one thing I like about Dak. He is humble and an extremely hard worker. Nothing was ever given to him. I expect him to finish the season strong. Even if we lose games.

Losing won’t matter rest of the way wanna see what adjustments dak makes too see if he is learning from mistakes

And hell no to rush
Dak got a offseason to improve his flaws to be a better qb for us not that serious enough where we want change qb he needs time and deserves it

Only a issue if he don’t work on his craft and it shows

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That’s called coaching. Something that Jason doesn’t do. This teams missed Romo. He was the offensive coordinator. Which is why Garrett and Linehan didn’t fight for him. Ben and skin pretty much confirmed this on the fan.

If they would've came out and said it didn't matter if Dak went 16-0 Romo was going to start, there wouldn't have been any drama.

And to top it off they didn't have the heart to make the change permanent in a press conference. Romo had to do it himself. And to not even let him try to win his job back was :scusthov: which also puts more pressure on Dak.

Garrett is weak. And he surrounds himself with WEAK coordinators.