Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
WHY would he be at this point :dahell:

Romo didn't even get snaps until year 3. If not for Quincy Carter smoking weed, Romo would've been cut.
How about this remember this damn post spare me the fukking smilies and get back to me when he better. Otherwise fukk we talking about? Your dude stinking period smilie that shyt.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Romo threw 19 INT's in a season twice
In his first year starting he threw 13.
In his second year as the full time starter he threw 19.
In this third he threw 14.

And that's after 3 years of not playing games.

Dak is only in his second season.

To be fair, Romo didn’t have 3 all pros on the offensive line especially the 2012 year wheee he threw 19. Nate Livings, Phil Costa, Derrick Dockery, Macenzie Bernardeau were all jags that weren’t starting on other squads. Tyron was there at LT but that was his first year at the position which he was terrible.

Oh and I forgot Ryan Cook

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
@Black Jesus Aight nikka you was right. Season over, pack it up and tank for that pick. Hopefully, wishfully Garrett is gone after this year but who are we kidding? Last three weeks been terrible.

Came back from watching JL and saw the box score...don't want to be right. I just want us to have a new team owner and coach.

I haven't looked at the game stats, but I before I fully judge how bad Dak and Dez are I need to see them under a competent coach. :snoop: