Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I told you all we should NOT pay Demarcus Lawrence. I don't trust him. He's disappeared. We should only pay David Irving.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm the #1 Romo hater on here.

Romo made a lot of mistakes early in his career but at least he could make the throws.

It's worse when you can't make the throws. You can coach QB out of making bad decisions like Romo did early in his career.

It's hard to coach inaccuracies out of a QB.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Romo in his second season (first full year as starter) was putting up MVP level numbers and leading his team to the 1-seed. At this point in their careers, Romo was far superior

Um... Dak did that as a rookie :dahell:

Dak had a higher passer rating, higher completion percentage and threw 15 fewer INT's.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And fukk Jerruh for hiring a fukking coaching staff that went 0-16. :mindblown:

What a stupid fukk. :mindblown:

head-coach-rod-marinelli-of-the-detroit-lions-watches-the-action-the-picture-id76216965

offensive-coordinator-scott-linehan-of-the-detroit-lions-watches-the-picture-id122892078

nfl_a_fans1x_600x400.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If u think dak ints is just pure scheme your fooling yourself brehs

A wide open player or a bad pass isn’t scheme it’s a player it happens but dak has been doing it too often is what some of us is just saying nothing more

He can work on his craft and he should be good simple as that
I’m not as worried bout dak just needs to get his shyt together nothing more than that in offseason

If he does same shyt next season then he needs to :camby:

Coaching wise well WERE SCREWED

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest Wade and Garrett ate of Bill Parcells players. Outside of Bobby Carpenter, Bill Parcells was spot on when it came to player personnel.

We are gonna have to wait until Jerruh die to get a real Coach or GM in here like Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm the #1 Romo hater on here.

Romo made a lot of mistakes early in his career but at least he could make the throws.

It's worse when you can't make the throws. You can coach QB out of making bad decisions like Romo did early in his career.

It's hard to coach inaccuracies out of a QB.

People wasn't saying that last year :mindblown:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
To be honest Wade and Garrett ate of Bill Parcells players. Outside of Bobby Carpenter, Bill Parcells was spot on when it came to player personnel.

We are gonna have to wait until Jerruh die to get a real Coach or GM in here like Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells.

jerry has the money to keep him breathing another 20 years:mjcry: