Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
So dak missing wide open 2 point conversion
Dak missing wide open players cus his field vision and accuracy been exposed na breh

That’s dak I don’t disagree bout coaching staff at all but once u get a full year people can see ur flaws and either u adjust yourself and put in the work or u gonna get exposed

He didn’t work on his craft offseason like he said
I do still feel he can make the big strides he just has to work on it simple as that
okay play to his strengths. he's a dual threat qb but they're using him as a pocket passer. in the offseason they raved about all the designed run plays they installed in the offense and talked about getting dak out of the pocket more and we haven't seen none of that. the few times they do run those plays they're for big gains. this offense is anemic and its on the coaching. they lack any creativity. there is no plan b for them when plan a gets taken away.

and three straight losses by 30+ is on the coaching, not just one player.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Well yea nobody disagrees but he making dumbass mistakes wide open field run he says that but doesn’t do it majority time
Misses easy passes
Doesn’t see field when we have open receivers too

But dak is issue are fixable with offseason work as long as he puts in the work

No way do I believe he is this bad if he does the work now if he doesn’t then :camby: for being a lazy ass bum and not maximizing ur talent

Coaching will always be our issues and we can’t do shyt about it unless it’s out spite which is fukking pathetic

It's not Dak.. its the coaches and that weak ass offensive playbook.

Romo's career ended prematurely because of the offense. Romo made more mistakes than Dak. How soon people forget. Romo thrived in spite of the offense. He basically called his own plays or changed plays on his own at the line of scrimmage. Dak is only in his second season. Jason Garrett and his entire coaching staff need to fukking GO.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Romo's career ended prematurely because of the offense. Romo made more mistakes than Dak. How soon people forget. Romo thrived in spite of the offense. He basically called his own plays or changed plays on his own at the line of scrimmage. Dak is only in his second season. Jason Garrett and his entire coaching staff need to fukking GO.
Romo didn't make more mistakes than Dak. He has one of the lowest int % ever. Its just when he throws the pics that people remember. Garrett needs to go but Dak still stinking fukk that pass the blame shyt like this nikka last years Dak.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
okay play to his strengths. he's a dual threat qb but they're using him as a pocket passer. in the offseason they raved about all the designed run plays they installed in the offense and talked about getting dak out of the pocket more and we haven't seen none of that. the few times they do run those plays they're for big gains. this offense is anemic and its on the coaching. they lack any creativity. there is no plan b for them when plan a gets taken away.

and three straight losses by 30+ is on the coaching, not just one player.

I agree completely

No duh but acting like dak can’t get no blame it’s some of his fault is all I said it’s more so coaching but romo is way more prone to turnovers all I said is romo can get by without run game cuz he has

Dak has issues but are fixable no scheme causes dumbass passes too no diff than romo

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Dak AND these coaches can go for all i care

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Again, Garrett should have been fired after 13-3 last year. It’s absoljtely baffling to me that you have 3 weeks to prepare for Greenbay and you come out 21-3 in the first half. If not for Dez Bryant, whom many wanna flat top, we lose 34-6.

TO said it recently. He was only allowed to run a few routes in Garrett’s system despite wanting to run other routes. That’s why he started free landing. Granted, it was insubordinate and a big “fukk you” to Garrett but I can’t blame him. Everyone calls out how easy it is to game plan for this offense. And this goes back to 2008. How is this shyt excusable brehs

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Romo didn't make more mistakes than Dak. He has one of the lowest int % ever. Its just when he throws the pics that people remember. Garrett needs to go but Dak still stinking fukk that pass the blame shyt like this nikka last years Dak.

Romo threw 19 INT's in a season twice
In his first year starting he threw 13.
In his second year as the full time starter he threw 19.
In this third he threw 14.

And that's after 3 years of not playing games.

Dak is only in his second season.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Romo threw 19 INT's in a season twice
In his first year starting he threw 13.
In his second year as the full time starter he threw 19.
In this third he threw 14.

And that's after 3 years of not playing games.

Dak is only in his second season.
Your point? Them shyts don't tell me shyt because even some of Dak ints aren't his fault and 5/6 of those picks came in one game so the other games he threw 7/8. Dak keep this shyt up he ain't going to make it to fukk up like Romo. You Dakscots are high as fukk. Romo fukked up no doubt but Presscott is nowhere close to being as good as him and at this rate will never be. You can fukk with that if you want.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
i can't blame dak. i blame the coaching staff. he's a talented qb but this staff is horrible at maximizing and developing their talent.
How are inaccurate passes the fault of the coaching staff? They're terrible and need to go, but Dak is not blameless at all in this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Your point? Them shyts don't tell me shyt because even some of Dak ints aren't his fault and 5/6 of those picks came in one game so the other games he threw 7/8. Dak keep this shyt up he ain't going to make it to fukk up like Romo. You Dakscots are high as fukk. Romo fukked up no doubt but Presscott is nowhere close to being as good as him and at this rate will never be. You can fukk with that if you want.

WHY would he be at this point :dahell:

Romo didn't even get snaps until year 3. If not for Quincy Carter smoking weed, Romo would've been cut.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
WHY would he be at this point :dahell:

Romo didn't even get snaps until year 3. If not for Quincy Carter smoking weed, Romo would've been cut.
Romo in his second season (first full year as starter) was putting up MVP level numbers and leading his team to the 1-seed. At this point in their careers, Romo was far superior

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
How are inaccurate passes the fault of the coaching staff? They're terrible and need to go, but Dak is not blameless at all in this.

i don't think dak was ever known for his accuracy and the role of the coach is to COACH up the players weaknesses. cam newton had coaches who ran an offense that suited his skillset and the organization brought in qb coaches to help improve his accuracy. its obvious this staff has done nothing in that department to help their young qb.