Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What WR is open past 7-10 yards?

I don’t disagree they dont get open more times than not but times dak has missed witten and Beasley
shyt the damn replays have shown it this game and past games

Dak has issues that have been exposed big time but are fixable tho If he puts the work in

Ask yourself this why did romo and dez work cuz even tho romo gave up ints he also knew how to pinpoint pass for dez since his ass can’t run routes

Dak doesn’t have the accuracy it’s y him and dez don’t have that chemistry cuz of that and dez can’t get open regardless

Beasley and witten can tho but teams tend to double team them and force dez one on one and either dez can’t catch it or get open or dak can’t pass accurately too him

He missed a damn easy 2 point conversion earlier

@LurkMoar said it best at worse a game manager qb which is fine but he shouldn’t be cus he shows the talent and potential to be much more he has to want it bad enough

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
0 super bowls

And your c00n ass was rooting for Riley Cooper after he dropped that racial slur :mjlol:
These nikkas sad. They come in out thread because they insecure as fukk. Seriously how many Boys fans were in their threads last year when we were as good as them last year? Insecurity is a mother fukker smfh.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
As long as we continue to field a terrible defense and hope that our offense can carry us we arent gonna do anything.

The saints turned around their defense in one fukkin year.

Dak at worst can be a game manager like alex smith. Were fine just need to fix the defense.

It’s been more than 10 years shyt ain’t happening poor ware thank god he got a ring was all we had and he was on no mans island double and triple team while rest trash defense had to do something

Romo ware and witten don’t deserve the shyt they went thru cus dumbass staff won’t get fired

No excuse we didn’t win a ring with romo or 1 last season imo but cuz of coaching staff we ain’t gonna win shyt unless it’s out of spite of talent we use

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We've wasted Witt, Romo, Murray, Dez, Ware and Wade went to Denver to get rings. Newman still playing. Carr and MO playing well. Shyt coaching and their schemes

This is what some of us have realize if u play elsewhere and succeed it’s coaching

Spurs are my team and it’s a example we get players that don’t do shyt elsewhere but come to us and play so good cuz of coaching and system

We don’t have neither simple as that

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don’t disagree they dont get open more times than not but times dak has missed witten and Beasley
shyt the damn replays have shown it this game and past games

Dak has issues that have been exposed big time but are fixable tho If he puts the work in

Ask yourself this why did romo and dez work cuz even tho romo gave up ints he also knew how to pinpoint pass for dez since his ass can’t run routes

Dak doesn’t have the accuracy it’s y him and dez don’t have that chemistry cuz of that and dez can’t get open regardless

Beasley and witten can tho but teams tend to double team them and force dez one on one and either dez can’t catch it or get open or dak can’t pass accurately too him

He missed a damn easy 2 point conversion earlier

@LurkMoar said it best at worse a game manager qb which is fine but he shouldn’t be cus he shows the talent and potential to be much more he has to want it bad enough
Dak been missing toooo many easy throws recently. The coaches don't even trust dude like that right now because what did dude have like 3/4 pass attempts midway through the second? How many top qb's have those type of attempts?

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as we continue to field a terrible defense and hope that our offense can carry us we arent gonna do anything.

Dak at worst can be a game manager like alex smith. Were fine just need to fix the defense.

Bruh opposing teams are just sitting on wideouts cause they know their plays and routes. We've been running them since Garrett has been here. He has never adjusted and doesn't know how. We have the wrong coaches

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i can't blame dak. i blame the coaching staff. he's a talented qb but this staff is horrible at maximizing and developing their talent.

So dak missing wide open 2 point conversion
Dak missing wide open players cus his field vision and accuracy been exposed na breh

That’s dak I don’t disagree bout coaching staff at all but once u get a full year people can see ur flaws and either u adjust yourself and put in the work or u gonna get exposed

He didn’t work on his craft offseason like he said
I do still feel he can make the big strides he just has to work on it simple as that

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i can't blame dak. i blame the coaching staff. he's a talented qb but this staff is horrible at maximizing and developing their talent.
This dude isn't looking talented. You geeking off last year but dude hasn't built enough equity for all that. These dude looking like a whole backup right now and some Boys fans acting like groupies for this cats shyt play.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

It's not the players. I was telling people the whole game... look how far our secondary position itself from the line of scrimmage. Then look at how far San Diego does. It was like night and day.

The scheme is terrible.

As far as Dak. It's also the scheme. This offense has been weak as fukk. They only run a handful of games each week. You can only do but so much.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dak been missing toooo many easy throws recently. The coaches don't even trust dude like that right now because what did dude have like 3/4 pass attempts midway through the second? How many top qb's have those type of attempts?

Between that and predictable offense is a disaster waiting to happen and it has happened simple as that I just think it’s foolish people think dak ain’t missing shyt and he is he don’t deserve biggest blame we all know but we gotta call him out for what his playing effort has been like but it’s fixable tho

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
:laff:

g7811dggbtzz.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's not the players. I was telling people the whole game... look how far our secondary position itself from the line of scrimmage. Then look at how far San Diego does. It was like night and day.

The scheme is terrible.

As far as Dak. It's also the scheme. This offense has been weak as fukk. They only run a handful of games each week. You can only do but so much.

Well yea nobody disagrees but he making dumbass mistakes wide open field run he says that but doesn’t do it majority time
Misses easy passes
Doesn’t see field when we have open receivers too

But dak is issue are fixable with offseason work as long as he puts in the work

No way do I believe he is this bad if he does the work now if he doesn’t then :camby: for being a lazy ass bum and not maximizing ur talent

Coaching will always be our issues and we can’t do shyt about it unless it’s out spite which is fukking pathetic

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Offense and Defense schemes are geared toward talented all stars. What happens when those guys aren't there? You adjust yoyr schemes right? Garrett does absolutely nothing all game. Nothing