Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think most of us knew Dallas defense would be mediocre at best again. But their ranking has gone up every year the last few years.

I think they're really a 20-25 rank defense. But when you have a top 5 offense, good teams will exploit the below avg def to keep their offense off of the field.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
We better keep cooper rush on the roster. Great backup quarterback he seems like so far. If he gets place on the practice squad another team is gonna pick his ass up asap.
His azz should be our QB#2 from the games we seen so far...the OC and coach must love Kellen or he got something on somebody.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
The shyt the pisses me off is that of course the offense has stability. There's loads of friggin first rounders and high talent guys on that side of the ball. And that's because bytch ass Garrett can't outcoach someone for the life of him so he has to make sure he "out talents" the other team on offense. Meanwhile Rod gets scraps and has to make due with that shyt. Yeah of course the defense gonna be trash.

fukking Garrett man.

Mornin brehs :salute:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

I gotta be honest and say this debate was stupid, they made it seem like the Cowboys are in dire need of a QB and then named about 5 teams that need a starter, This is one of those manufactured debates that make no sense in the end, I want Kaep as a starter not a backup.