Clap For The Puppet Show - 2018 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd try to get Jerry Hughes from the Bills since they seem to be in tank mode. Also would try to get Hali from Chiefs if they don't need him anymore. Also would still try to work something out for Richardson (they should have done this already). We got to do something aggressive or else that side of the ball will fail us again the playoffs.
It's not the defense, it's the coaching. The Patriots defense has a bunch of no names as well and play much better in big games than we do. Rod and Garrett are the issue. The talent can be better but it's good enough to me

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It's not the defense, it's the coaching. The Patriots defense has a bunch of no names as well and play much better in big games than we do. Rod and Garrett are the issue. The talent can be better but it's good enough to me
well at this point we can't do anything about the coaching. let's make a trade and turn a C level defense into a C+ or B- defense and we'll be in the Super Bowl. Just need a slight improvement in my opinion w/ how good the offense will be.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
no way they keep 3 qbs especially with Romo waiting in the wings. kellen must be a beast in the film room for them to be holding on to him like this.

no-effin-way.gif

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
happy for jaylon

more good news I kept dak again in my fantasy league

hopefully he can still show out w zeke out 6 weeks

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
i try telling cowboys haters all the time, we do not need zeke to win. holy shyt we are loaded on offense, gawtdamn

edit - of course having zeke on the field >>> not having him on the field, but u get my point
that's good to hear:salute:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i try telling cowboys haters all the time, we do not need zeke to win. holy shyt we are loaded on offense, gawtdamn

edit - of course having zeke on the field >>> not having him on the field, but u get my point
i think zeke could have done more with a couple of mcfadden and smith's runs. he's also a beast in the passing game. but yeah i get your point. we can win a game or two without him but you still need him to win trophies.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
why is romo name being mentioned in a 2017 cowboy thread tho?

im like,

i see dak

but tony? where he at doe?