Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Who was the first to say Cooper Rush could play? :pacspit:

Who said Heath had game? :pacspit:

And from the looks of it I was right about Jaylon so far and him being average vs the run. That's what I saw of him in college. Pass coverage and blitzing he's a monster though. Don't hate the Brodie
Heath is just keeping the seat warm for Woods.

And negro please its his first football game in over a year

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Who was the first to say Cooper Rush could play? :pacspit:

Who said Heath had game? :pacspit:

And from the looks of it I was right about Jaylon so far and him being average vs the run. That's what I saw of him in college. Pass coverage and blitzing he's a monster though. Don't hate the Brodie
To early to judge Smith who can be coached to be a great player against the run. But this was his first action in nearly 600 days.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Besides Moore, im liking what I see from the squad :ehh:

That Dak to Dez chemistry will take this offense to the next level :ehh:
me too. i feel like this team when healthy and suspension free is one charles haley trade away from winning the super bowl. i wouldn't mind if the team got aggressive with a trade here in the next few weeks.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
me too. i feel like this team when healthy and suspension free is one charles haley trade away from winning the super bowl. i wouldn't mind if the team got aggressive with a trade here in the next few weeks.
What position would you trade for? DE?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What position would you trade for? DE?

I'd try to get Jerry Hughes from the Bills since they seem to be in tank mode. Also would try to get Hali from Chiefs if they don't need him anymore. Also would still try to work something out for Richardson (they should have done this already). We got to do something aggressive or else that side of the ball will fail us again the playoffs.